Will Nate be in shape?

I'm finally excited for a match up. But, do you think Nate will be in shape? Phone Post 3.0

Not likely. The fight being at 170 is a good indicator Phone Post 3.0

Diaz bros are always in shape... I just hope Nick will guide him like he did in the last fight. Also I hope Joe Schilling will be in Nates corner!

I think so. they're always active as far as I know.

Smart move. neither fighter will have to cut weight. Fight should be exciting Phone Post 3.0

Dude does triathlons for fun... Phone Post 3.0

He said he couldnt make 160 or even 165, how big did he blow up since the Johnson fight?

I find it hard to believe he can go five hard rounds in two weeks notice but don't the Diaz brothers do triathlons and stuff like that?

I'm just as interested in how they physically measure up to each other at 170 Phone Post 3.0

Well, wasn't Chad Mendes "in shape?" I know that we always hear about Nick Diaz doing the triathlons, etc. But does Nate do them as well? How much gym time has he been putting in since his last fight? I'm sure there's a lot of BJJ being worked on...

But is all of this the same as a camp for a five round fight?

I hope he's In shape, but after that win he more than likely enjoyed himself too much post win. lol

I say no, he's not In fighting shape, and thats Nates top attribute, cardio.

HandyDarsh - I find it hard to believe he can go five hard rounds in two weeks notice but don't the Diaz brothers do triathlons and stuff like that?

I'm just as interested in how they physically measure up to each other at 170 Phone Post 3.0
Im guessing it'll only be three rounds since Holm vs Tate will most likely take the main event spot (title fight) Phone Post 3.0

Kid Salami - 
HandyDarsh - I find it hard to believe he can go five hard rounds in two weeks notice but don't the Diaz brothers do triathlons and stuff like that?

Im guessing it'll only be three rounds since Holm vs Tate will most likely take the main event spot (title fight) Phone Post 3.0

Five rounds and headlining.

ClydeErwinBarret - Well, wasn't Chad Mendes "in shape?" I know that we always hear about Nick Diaz doing the triathlons, etc. But does Nate do them as well? How much gym time has he been putting in since his last fight? I'm sure there's a lot of BJJ being worked on...

But is all of this the same as a camp for a five round fight?
Its not. It will be the same as mendes imo. A short camp is huge disadvantage. Hes doing this for the pay day. - i hope diaz fans understand this and manage their expectations accordingly Phone Post 3.0

I can't wait to see the weigh in!!!! Please let them stare down Phone Post 3.0

He's in decent shape but not fighting shape. Thats why he wanted it at 170. So he could actually train hard for those 10 and not have to starve himself. If the fight is 3 rounds, he'll be just fine. 5 rounds maybe a bit hard Phone Post 3.0

This is awesome! And Nate is always in shape, the Diaz do not ever fuck around and get out of shape. This is exiting to see what a fight can be like if both fighters don't really cut weight and are 100% fresh! Phone Post 3.0

I'm curious as to how much bigger Nate is than Conor. can't wait till the press conference tommorrow.

The Little Axe Murderer - He's in decent shape but not fighting shape. Thats why he wanted it at 170. So he could actually train hard for those 10 and not have to starve himself. If the fight is 3 rounds, he'll be just fine. 5 rounds maybe a bit hard Phone Post 3.0

He wanted it at 165lbs. McGregor gave him 170lbs.

I am thinking UFC has told him after the Conor vs RDA fight announcement to stay ready, if RDA pulls out. Maybe he pulled out too late for Nate to make 155... I am sure he'll be in shape, he does Jiu-Jitsu and biking all the time. He is lean and don't need that much horsepower anyway, it's all technique with Nate. WAR DIAZ!