Will UFC ever return to MIAMI ???

I was there for the last one. Best time at an MMA event EVER !! Got pics w/ everyone and their mother. Had a blast. Still it had a relatively weak turn out (only 8,000 I believe)and it was said that UFC wouldn't return.

Well MMA has grown ALOT since then and ALOT more people are going to MMA shows now. The last 2 EliteXC shows had huge turnouts and the smaller UFC Fight Night sows at the hardrock always draw a crowd.

Any word of UFC ever coming back to 305 ??

WAsn't UFC 42 in Miami ? ?

I think so, that's the one I was at. Hughes vs Sherk. Been a long time .

hell no

Why not ?

"We are going everywhere."

Kimbo should headline Miami event

I will ttt even though I don't live in Florida anymore

then why in the hell did you ttt it?

TTT

no, dana has made a statement on that before.

TOLD YA BIATCH!!!

I think the UFC would consider holding a major event in Tampa/St. Petersburg before Miami at this point.

Not enough trailer hick fans in miami for the ufc to go down there.

Some raw ass niggas would show up and fuck with everything

they go to the hardrock in hollywood. miami sucks man, no one wants to go to any of the arenas down there including me, and ive lived down here for 23 years

Yes they are they announced that they will go there for a big event in 2010 i mean big event as in not a fight night my link for the article its like a month old http://mmafrenzy.com/10985/ufc-plans-events-in-vancouver-toronto-miami-and-dublin-in-2010/

OK thanks. Oh and DrVanNostram thanks for ciming in, adding nothing, being WRONG (lol), and being a complete faggot the whole time.

Yeah, the Miami show had a poor turnout, but that was years ago....before TUF. MMA has grown ALOT since then. I've been to 2 EliteXC shows since then and they had a HUGE turnout. Same w/ the Hardrock UFC Fight Night shows. I think the time is ripe for a UFC return. I don't care if it's Miami or somewhere in Broward, just want them back in So FL

there is a joe rogan interview after the Miami UFC, where he blast Miami fans, its good shit...i cant find it...anybody else know where it is?

travola83 - there is a joe rogan interview after the Miami UFC, where he blast Miami fans, its good shit...i cant find it...anybody else know where it is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_BlX8PmTe0

1:40 mark

LOL, good interview !