Will You Watch the Next Jones Fight?

CHILLITACO -
Kimbos Bread -
AGC IV -  Watch yea. Pay? No way Phone Post

^
Definitely this now. Phone Post

. Phone Post

UGCTT_Winnson - Only if it's a fight to the death against Condit in a sealed fucking dome.

2 man enter, one man leave.

Oh, and I won't shell out more than 34 dollars Canadian for it, because it will probably get cancelled anyway.

Why do you say it will probably be cancelled?

Jon isn't the reason this card was put in to jeopardy in the first place...

Plus the Toronto card has fights to fall back on at least if something does happen to the main event. Phone Post

i certainly will watch it............ on firstrowsports.

All of Jones' fights will be worth watching now.....if no other reason than to watch him get beat. Before we watched because we were intrigued at his ability to beat sound opponents with ease. Now we'll watch to see his opponent put him away. And those sort of circumstances always draw more eyeballs 

To watch him get knocked out will be great :) Phone Post

Lobo8 - I will watch all in the hopes of seeing him get KTFO.

. Phone Post

SMS89 - 
UGCTT_Winnson - Only if it's a fight to the death against Condit in a sealed fucking dome.

Oh, and I won't shell out more than 34 dollars Canadian for it, because it will probably get cancelled anyway.

Plus the Toronto card has fights to fall back on at least if something does happen to the main event. Phone Post

Well that was a glorious piece of exposition that only the shittiest of shitheads around here could hope to pretend to understand.

No really, thanks for that. It wasn't retarded at all and you should post more, right away, because you have a lot of good points to bring up about the game.

I bet you totally train too. Tristar? Yep, I thought as much.

Ima stream it, even though i buy all of Lyoto's ppv's. Phone Post

AGC IV - Watch yea. Pay? No way Phone Post

. Phone Post

Jones could have saved this event if nothing else but "love for thy neighbor"! Fighters struggling to survive.... Phone Post

Sounds like a lot of streaming... Phone Post

The truth is people who were streaming will continue to do so and the ones who always paid will proceed to do so. LOL at all the cry babies taking this personal like JBJ didn't show up to thanksgivings.

Viet Rounder - The truth is people who were streaming will continue to do so and the ones who always paid will proceed to do so. LOL at all the cry babies taking this personal like JBJ didn't show up to thanksgivings.

No.

I bought the events.

I will NOT be buying a Jones event.

So, you are incorrect with your assumption that everyone will do as they've always done.

I likely won't stream it, either.

Honestly, for banking on Jones the way they have at the expense of so much else; the UFC deserves every loss they shall get. Phone Post

The way to show Jones how you feel about his decision will be based on if you choose to buy tixs or paperview IMO. Phone Post

FUCK NO!!!! Phone Post

UGCTT_Winnson -
SMS89 - 

Well that was a glorious piece of exposition that only the shittiest of shitheads around here could hope to pretend to understand.

No really, thanks for that. It wasn't retarded at all and you should post more, right away, because you have a lot of good points to bring up about the game.

Wow, way to show how big of a fucking douche bag you are. Way to go bud, you really showed me! Phone Post

Lol @ the posters saying no. Im sorry but if ur not watching Bones fight you clearly arent a fan of mma. Regardless of what he does outside the cage, inside he is a monster. People will still pay to watch him fight and others will pay, like they do for PBF, just to hope he loses.

Yup. 152 er, 151 looks like a good card. Some of you drama queens need to get your estrogen in check.

Sho_Gunn -  Lol @ the posters saying no. Im sorry but if ur not watching Bones fight you clearly arent a fan of mma. Regardless of what he does outside the cage, inside he is a monster. People will still pay to watch him fight and others will pay, like they do for PBF, just to hope he loses.

Qft Phone Post

SMS89 - 
UGCTT_Winnson -
SMS89 - 

Wow, way to show how big of a fucking douche bag you are. Way to go bud, you really showed me! Phone Post

Yes I did bitch, now please, this thing isn't going to suck itself, you beta piece of trash.