Will You Watch the Next Jones Fight?

UGCTT_Winnson -
SMS89 - 
UGCTT_Winnson -
SMS89 - 
UGCTT_Winnson - Only if it's a fight to the death against Condit in a sealed fucking dome.

2 man enter, one man leave.

Oh, and I won't shell out more than 34 dollars Canadian for it, because it will probably get cancelled anyway.

Why do you say it will probably be cancelled?

Jon isn't the reason this card was put in to jeopardy in the first place...

Plus the Toronto card has fights to fall back on at least if something does happen to the main event. Phone Post

Well that was a glorious piece of exposition that only the shittiest of shitheads around here could hope to pretend to understand.

No really, thanks for that. It wasn't retarded at all and you should post more, right away, because you have a lot of good points to bring up about the game.

I bet you totally train too. Tristar? Yep, I thought as much.

Wow, way to show how big of a fucking douche bag you are. Way to go bud, you really showed me! Phone Post

Yes I did bitch, now please, this thing isn't going to suck itself, you beta piece of trash.

You've got self confidence issues my friend. Do you get shit on in your real life so you have to go on an online forum and try to start shit anonymously with somebody you don't know?

Ever hear the expression "Picking a fight on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics: Whether you win or lose, you're still retarded"?

You're the embodiment of that statement right now. There is no such thing as being "alpha" on a message board. Starting shit online is in fact the opposite of "alpha" so do yourself a favor, calm down, count to 10, and realize that the Internet shouldn't be taken so seriously.

Obviously something outside of this thread and message board is bothering you. I'll PM you the number to kids help phone, they have experts that can help you out okay?

Everything will be alright son, I promise. Chin up little soldier! Phone Post

Why pay? If he gets KO'd it will be on Fuel TV at 10pm for free..

won't pay for 152, unlikely to pay for any other Jones fight. Plenty of other PPV's to buy.

Sho_Gunn -  Lol @ the posters saying no. Im sorry but if ur not watching Bones fight you clearly arent a fan of mma. Regardless of what he does outside the cage, inside he is a monster. People will still pay to watch him fight and others will pay, like they do for PBF, just to hope he loses.

Pfft...."monster in the ring" you say???

Not if you have a full training camp and turn down a lower weight class fighter! I'm sorry...this takes away from his accomplishments....I will be hard pressed to pay for his events and I will never fly to Vegas to watch him fight unless it's totally comped! Phone Post

orcus -  Yes, because I like the sport and he's arguably the best, most exciting fighter in it.

This! Phone Post

Yes I will watch Jones fight, but cutting away to an image of Chuck in the audience will have a whole new meaning to me.

Honor. Can't emphasize that word enough when discussing this issue.

AGC IV - Watch yea. Pay? No way Phone Post

can't complain about stolen stuff Phone Post

He refused a fight, it's a shitty fact, but a fact nonetheless. That aside, when he does fight he's one of the most entertaining to watch....period. Not many people like him, so they can watch with the hopes of him losing. Seems silly to refuse to buy a ppv he's on because of it, especially since he's exciting to watch. With all the human blankets in the UFC now, it's nice to have entertaining fighters still, like him or not (which I don't) Phone Post

I'll watch it at home unless I fall asleep.

When someone I want to see fight fights I'll go drop a few hundred at the TiltNKilt or somewhere like it. When Bones fights I'll stay home and watch for free if I don't fall asleep first.

Yea but only because its in Toronto. I bought my ticket before they moved him to the card. Didn't buy it for his fight with whoever he's going to fight. Phone Post

Samsonite1084 - He refused a fight, it's a shitty fact, but a fact nonetheless. That aside, when he does fight he's one of the most entertaining to watch....period. Not many people like him, so they can watch with the hopes of him losing. Seems silly to refuse to buy a ppv he's on because of it, especially since he's exciting to watch. With all the human blankets in the UFC now, it's nice to have entertaining fighters still, like him or not (which I don't) Phone Post

This is fair...still very hesitant to pay! Phone Post

mclay -
Samsonite1084 - He refused a fight, it's a shitty fact, but a fact nonetheless. That aside, when he does fight he's one of the most entertaining to watch....period. Not many people like him, so they can watch with the hopes of him losing. Seems silly to refuse to buy a ppv he's on because of it, especially since he's exciting to watch. With all the human blankets in the UFC now, it's nice to have entertaining fighters still, like him or not (which I don't) Phone Post

This is fair...still very hesitant to pay! Phone Post

I mean if John Fitch were a champ and refused a fight, there'd be champagne bottles popped haha. Phone Post

will not pay for a Jon JOnes PPV again...

I would pay to see him lose, but not if he gets part of my money. That would take some of my enjoyment out of it.

I'm never paying for another ppv where jon jones is the main event or co-main event. Phone Post

kinson - I'm never paying for another ppv where jon jones is the main event or co-main event. Phone Post

Nice.... Phone Post

Yep. Gotta watch Vitor take one last shot at UFC gold. He said it best, he's the last of his kind. What I would give to see prime Liddell vs Bones. Phone Post

Yes I will and I will also spend 20 bucks on some dam good pizza and a bag of Doritos. Phone Post

BobbyBoston - Yes I will and I will also spend 20 bucks on some dam good pizza and a bag of Doritos. Phone Post

Let me know what happens.... Phone Post