WISCONSIN JIU JITSU INVITATION

I would like to invite everyone down for a free open mat, Saturday January 17th, 2004 at Henry Matamoros Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu School in Milwaukee, W.I.

We, as jiu-jitsu fighters, know every jiu-jitsu fighter has different strengths and weaknesses, as well as every school has jiu-jitsu fighters of different weight classes and different belt levels. We all know that variety is the spice of life, and I think it is even more so with jiu-jitsu. Even different schools have different styles. We, as jiu-jitsu fighters, sometimes find it frustrating to go to a tournament and pay a large amount of money, only to grapple people of your own weight class and belt level; also, to have your tournament end so quickly with a loss or lack of fighters in your belt and weight bracket.

Our open mat will give jiu-jitsu fighters the opportunity to get many hours of grappling with many jiu-jitsu fighters.

The open mat will begin at 11:00 A.M. and will end at 4:00 P.M.

If you have any questions, you can contact me, B.O.B., at 414-303-2975 or by email at: bobjiujitsu@yahoo.com

The school address is:

2653. A Kinnickinnic Ave., Milwaukee, W.I 53207

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTT for the invitation.

TTT

ttt

TTT!!!

I will pass the information along to my guys at our club in the
U.P.

me, and tai are planning on coming and will hopefully drag a few guys from the gym up with us.

ttt

I might come and watch, unless Tom starts bragging. then I will woop him with one leg.

TTT

ttt

I gotts work, Wish I could be there. I will try to send some reps from my school. Anyone who wants to get together train/roll/share technique contact me. I really want my team to be ready for the arnold and NAGA.

c'mom lets get this to the top.

henry,

i'll gather up some of the slackers i know and head up your way for the day.

how about organizing a cookout? burgers, dogs and bring your own beer. food, beer and free mat time is always a good motivator.

or maybe we could just hit a few of WI's fine dining establishments after training

of course you'll also be available to roll with and answer questions for new (and old) bjj players right?

how often does a school owner/pro mma fighter/bjj (pedro sauer) brown belt offer to share knowledge and mat time for free?

great idea henry!

ttt!

ttt

the number of the beast, hell and fire was sworn to be released

Henry,

I spoke with Jeff earlier today. He will be going to see you fight in Racine this weekend. Sorry I cant make it but good luck.

He also said that he'll be at the open mat on the 17th and he'll bring whomever is up for the ride.

So the 17th at Henry's place will not only be a great opportunity to train with and meet some new/interesting folks but it will also be an engagement party for BJJ (Pedro Sauer) Black Belt Jeff Curran and his new fiance, Sarah.

Congrats Jeff and Sarah!

please note: this is an "engagement party" not a "bachelor party" :)

Everyone is welcome regardless of style, experience and/or belt rank. There is no fee. Help spread the word.

If you're coming, speak up!

i guess i wont be jumping out of a cake then....dammit

ttt

Me and the guys from the Fox Valley Grappling Club are looking forward to coming down!

See you guys soon - Bill Krieg