WMMA Discussion Thread

Great fight but with respect, I am not sure if I agree with the decision 

UFC on FOX 19 results: Rose Namajunas def. Tecia Torres via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).

results: Anastasia Yankova def. Anjela Pink via submission (armbar) – Round 1, 1:35 

Anna Malyukova starts her bout with Gabi Garcia with a yellow card due to having a slippery substance on her body. Japanese MMA. 

results: Gabi Garcia def. Anna Malyukova via Submission (Armbar, Round 2)

43m

Official  Result: Kanako Murata def. Natalya Denisova via Decision (Unanimous) R3 5:00. 

def. Cyndi Alves via unanimous decision

Happy birthday JustAnotherMMAFan!

I hope your day is filled with lots of love, blessings and cake! Have a good one, my friend :)

Sunkist1207 - 

What is next for the ladies above?

Raquel said she wants to face the winner of Pena/Zingano, I like that idea considering neither will be fighter for the belt this year.

As predicted, Rose will be next to face the winner of Joanna/Claudia and in my opinion, Tecia should face the runner up of that fight.

Bethe vs Lauren Murphy or the runner up of Eye/McMann?

Lena getting ready to fight again on May 13th

Sunkist1207 - 

results: Anastasia Yankova def. Anjela Pink via submission (armbar) – Round 1, 1:35 

Sunkist1207 - 

Anna Malyukova starts her bout with Gabi Garcia with a yellow card due to having a slippery substance on her body. Japanese MMA. 

results: Gabi Garcia def. Anna Malyukova via Submission (Armbar, Round 2)

lol wtf

Carla Esparza getting ready to face Juliana Lima at UFC 197

Juliana Lima getting ready to face Carla

ScottCoker: Don't miss tonight's 9pm ET SportsCenter, I'll be talking to GrishamESPN about some BIG BellatorMMA news!

Gina?...maybe? Event in NYC? Probably

Sunkist1207 - 

ScottCoker: Don't miss tonight's 9pm ET SportsCenter, I'll be talking to GrishamESPN about some BIG BellatorMMA news!

Gina?...maybe? Event in NYC? Probably

I believe that it is Kimbo's next opponent.

https://twitter.com/GrishamESPN/status/721836473801142272

Thank you JJLong

I was under the impression that this news had already been announced.

Christine Stanley getting ready to face Shannon Sinn at Invicta17

Has Sarah Kaufman, but cut or released? Phone Post 3.0

BRZ - Has Sarah Kaufman, but cut or released? Phone Post 3.0

BRZ

According to the rumor mill, Sarah is currently free agent  and chose to fight out her contract instead of taking less money however, she did admit she was offered the fight against Cris but was advised by her team to not take the fight and that she is not fully cleared to return to training.

It is unfortunate that she is rehabbing because taking the fight would've given her an opportunity to negotiate a new deal like Leslie did. There is no current update on what Sara's status is now with the UFC but I am not sure if she will go to Invicta considering the pay is lower. Maybe she will think about moving up to 145 in Bellator? Sarah has previously stated that she will move up to 145 for the right money. However, Sarah is on Twitter commenting on fights she would be interested in taking in the UFC so maybe she decided to take the deal she is rumored to have declined?

Sunkist1207 -

Happy birthday JustAnotherMMAFan!

I hope your day is filled with lots of love, blessings and cake! Have a good one, my friend :)

Hey! How did you know?

Thanks, man! Just saw it today! Phone Post 3.0