wmma is going in a big decline

Can't have it both ways.  High level female fighters are going to have muscles, and naturally muscular women might well gravitate to fighting.  It isn't a beauty pageant, though to me strong is beautiful.  Have you watched an Olympic-level hundred lately?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214526021134679&l=ce8b8bb706

Shoulders + Boobs = Yum

Diesel67 -

Can't have it both ways.  High level female fighters are going to have muscles, and naturally muscular women might well gravitate to fighting.  It isn't a beauty pageant, though to me strong is beautiful.  Have you watched an Olympic-level hundred lately?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214526021134679&l=ce8b8bb706

Shoulders + Boobs = Yum

Where the fuck did you find a facebook post from 2005?  I'm choosing to ignore the fact that it's a picture of a Brazilian man for the purposes of this post. 

<Where the fuck did you find a facebook post from 2005?  I'm choosing to ignore the fact that it's a picture of a Brazilian man for the purposes of this post.>

I didn't find it.  I made it.  I have plenty of athlete pix on my hard drive and it's no big deal to post one on Facebook.  This chick is 100% a chick; men don't have boobs like that.  At the time many Olympic sprinters male and female juiced; the testing wasn't as effective then.  Today, for the time being, the testers are winning the arms race.

Diesel67 -

<Where the fuck did you find a facebook post from 2005?  I'm choosing to ignore the fact that it's a picture of a Brazilian man for the purposes of this post.>

I didn't find it.  I made it.  I have plenty of athlete pix on my hard drive and it's no big deal to post one on Facebook.  This chick is 100% a chick; men don't have boobs like that.  At the time many Olympic sprinters male and female juiced; the testing wasn't as effective then.  Today, for the time being, the testers are winning the arms race.

I don’t know what picture you are looking at, but there are no boobs shown in that one.  Not saying she doesn’t have boob but if she does you chose the wrong picture to display them

youarewhatiswrong - 
Ryann Von Doom -
youarewhatiswrong -
Ryann Von Doom - 

That’s because you focus on the looks, not the skill. Sad. 

That’s because if you focus on the skill it’s fucking embarrassing.

Your screenname is apt. 

Save it, dude, I’ve been putting up with your white knight act for a decade.  The skill level then was an abomination, it’s somewhat better now but overall the field of female fighters are brawlers with lots of heart but very little skill, and I’m forced to watch them get concussed over and over by a handfull of trannies at the tops of the divisions.  No thanks.  

Tough to argue with this comment here. Shame they mix the girls in with the men. In the interest of equality, it would be wonderful if women were given their own show and not forced to share the spotlight with the men. It could be in the UFC too, just make all women events.

SinCityHustler -
youarewhatiswrong - 
Ryann Von Doom -
youarewhatiswrong -
Ryann Von Doom - 

Your screenname is apt. 

Save it, dude, I’ve been putting up with your white knight act for a decade.  The skill level then was an abomination, it’s somewhat better now but overall the field of female fighters are brawlers with lots of heart but very little skill, and I’m forced to watch them get concussed over and over by a handfull of trannies at the tops of the divisions.  No thanks.  

Tough to argue with this comment here. Shame they mix the girls in with the men. In the interest of equality, it would be wonderful if women were given their own show and not forced to share the spotlight with the men. It could be in the UFC too, just make all women events.

I’ve been saying this for years and used to be in the very small minority on here, continually being shot down.

It is only now that we have had a run of consistently poor WMMA fights on big cards that people are turning and that there are no 'attractive' women at the top of the sport.

The fact that losers on here were only supporting WMMA in the UFC because the fighters were hot (which I think was always overstated anyway) is only further reason to relegate it back to its own league outside the UFC.

SinCityHustler -
youarewhatiswrong - 
Ryann Von Doom -
youarewhatiswrong -
Ryann Von Doom - 

Your screenname is apt. 

yeah, but if it weren’t for WMMA headlining a regular UFC we wouldn’t have had your hilarious recap of the Nunes-Rousey event.  Or, maybe she would have wanted to go to Invicta too, so mever mind.  Do you write anywhere else?

No more lesbians!!,,,lol,,,No more juicers!!,,,Let the ring girls fight,,,now that would get our attention!

Fuck off Brazillian juicers that look like guys,,,CYborg,Nunes,and Andrade,,,,

Reneau can stay,,,.

Boom Boom Mancino - 
SinCityHustler -
youarewhatiswrong - 
Ryann Von Doom -
youarewhatiswrong -
Ryann Von Doom - 

Your screenname is apt. 

yeah, but if it weren’t for WMMA headlining a regular UFC we wouldn’t have had your hilarious recap of the Nunes-Rousey event.  Or, maybe she would have wanted to go to Invicta too, so mever mind.  Do you write anywhere else?

Ha Ha thank you! I had a good time writing that piece and especially living it. Writing is a hobby of mine that I get to enjoy here. There are a couple other sites where I contribute with a similar style (wrestling sites) but this is my favorite location to express myself with my most candid and personal moments.

I don’t entirely hate women’s cage fighting, it’s just not anything I can take serious given so much of it has such abysmal talent/ability and of course the violence put down on the girls. If it’s not Rousey or someone else who is just a mean bully, I can’t bring myself to watch it. I wont watch animals being abused either. Just not my thing.

It just doesnt work. They are females. Their bone density is too weak, their necks are too small. The sport is just too brutal for them. I can appreciate the heart they bring and some of the skills but I just cant take wmma seriously as a real fight sport. 

It is futile to watch WMMA for reasons of seeing hot chicks. Thats just a bonus when they are good looking. I actually enjoy watching these chicks evolve into better fighters. 

Big factor in the current decline in UFC viewership IMO.

I tried to watch the women fight last weekend and I just ended up looking for something else to do. During the Angela Hill fight I watched a youtube video on a guy learning to make a nail on a blacksmith forge.

sara macmann and cat zigano are sooooo passed buy its sad

no skills for the fellas

Sadly the whole UFC is so watered down now that it's not out of place to have women's fights be boring.

IT's no longer the best of the best fighters.

mada -

It’s always sucked. Ronda was an anomaly as far as popularity is concerned.

This 100%

MidnightStroll -

No more lesbians!!,,,lol,,,No more juicers!!,,,Let the ring girls fight,,,now that would get our attention!

Fuck off Brazillian juicers that look like guys,,,CYborg,Nunes,and Andrade,,,,

Reneau can stay,,,.

Reneau is from Belize, not Brazil

Shevchenko will save us

Dougie -

Sadly the whole UFC is so watered down now that it's not out of place to have women's fights be boring.

IT's no longer the best of the best fighters.

Where are the best fighters then captain negative?

Certainly not in other organisations