wmma is going in a big decline

We should just have both men and women compete in the same divisions, this will delight the feminists who believe women can do anything that men can. It will also see women drop down rankings into oblivion, then this ridiculous notion of WMMA can die. 

Carano and Ronda were exceptions

The average female fight is so low quality it brings the card down 

Good. I hope the women’s division dies (in the UFC). It’s already rediculous the crap filler fights that are now on $60 PPVs, worse now with womens fights on PPVs. Imagine forcing NBA fans to watch the WNBA?

Ryann Von Doom - 

That’s because you focus on the looks, not the skill. Sad. 

It’s WMMA…not like you have a choice LOL

Wildcard - In a weight sensitive sport, shock of shock... the female athletes that are seeing success have low body fat and less curves. On the other hand, their skill and athleticism is increasing.

Doom? Seems a reasonable trade to me, as I’m watching fights and fighters. I can get the curves and tatas elsewhere.

No. You’re watching pale imitations of men…Slower…weaker…less explosive…less skilled…less coordinated.

Certianly NOT worth PPV money…AT ALL

willis007 - 

It is futile to watch WMMA for reasons of seeing hot chicks. Thats just a bonus when they are good looking. I actually enjoy watching these chicks evolve into better fighters. 

That’s nice…they can prsctice and “evolve” on a FREE UFC Fight Night…not taking up 30% of a $60 PPV

i enjoy some WMMA fights but hate when they're put in as filler fights for the main card. 

ChomskyBlackBelt -

Another thread shitting on WMMA...

Shocking.

Serious question. How completely insecure does a guy have to be to actually waste time bitching about this!??

WMMA is great. Some shit fights, some fantastic fights. It’s still young, but the talent pool is only getting bigger and better.

You don’t like it? Don’t watch.

Those of us who are confident about our penis size will continue to enjoy it.

#sobrave

There is a simple reason for WMMA in the UFC. It allows them to water down cards, spread good fights over more cards, and suck more money from the community.

If there was no womens MMA, cards would go back to being regularly semi-stacked.

Womens mma has no place in the UFC, but if you want to have it… fine. But never put it on a PPV, leave it for the free cards. Then I dont care if its all womens mma, its free.

I like to think WMMA is going to take time to grow and I think it's a long-term investment in the talent.

However I would say the UFC should be reconsidering where they put some girl fights on cards.

shootfightermike - say andrade becomes champ

we have 3 man like champs who beat up feminine chicks

and 2 are lesbians(andrade and nunes)plus cyborg looks like a dude

idgaf but mainstream fans dont want to see dudes beat up women!!!

Disagree. Would rather see masculine women doling out serious beatdowns than danity little girls whiffing arm punches and sucking at fighting.

I don’t get the people that say WMMA needs time to grow. It’s been around for a long time already. It didn’t just start when the UFC added WMMA to it’s roster. Cyborg/Carano for instance was almost 10 years ago.

Wildcard - In a weight sensitive sport, shock of shock... the female athletes that are seeing success have low body fat and less curves. On the other hand, their skill and athleticism is increasing.

Doom? Seems a reasonable trade to me, as I’m watching fights and fighters. I can get the curves and tatas elsewhere.

truth

ChomskyBlackBelt - 

Another thread shitting on WMMA...

Shocking.

Serious question. How completely insecure does a guy have to be to actually waste time bitching about this!??

WMMA is great. Some shit fights, some fantastic fights. It’s still young, but the talent pool is only getting bigger and better.

You don’t like it? Don’t watch.

Those of us who are confident about our penis size will continue to enjoy it.

So people who watch the NBA or Prmeier League soccer, but think the WNBA and women’s soccer sucks are all insecure?

You are virtue signaling. WMMA sucks because all womens sport sucks unless the girls are hot. If its not about looks, then why watch women’s sports? They are completely inept compared to men in every single sport.

I can understand giving them an athletic outlet, but make it a true free market and leave them on invicta and the ratings would be laughable. Similarly WNBA would cease to exist tomorrow if the NBA stopped paying their bills.

IMO the Cyborg vs Yana "fight" was the worst ever in UFC history.

MidnightStroll -

IMO the Cyborg vs Yana "fight" was the worst ever in UFC history.

you must be new to the sport. 

willis007 -

It is futile to watch WMMA for reasons of seeing hot chicks. Thats just a bonus when they are good looking. I actually enjoy watching these chicks evolve into better fighters. 

Well said 

Ryann Von Doom -

That’s because you focus on the looks, not the skill. Sad. 

If ppl focused on skill there wouldn’t be a single women’s fight on tv because they’d all be fighting amateur