Women don't belong in MMA

Dana was right. When a judoka keeps telegraphing her way through tittle defences by armbar, it's time to consider the fact that the women's game is at least a decade behind the men's.

Let them learn some basic grappling before they fight on main cards, let alone headline.

Shut the fuck up Phone Post

Cool man. Well thought out and intelligent post.

Horrible thread.

OP enjoys long walks on the beach, cosmopolitans, bubblebaths, puppies, and the occasional cock down his throat.

Womens division is way behind. Much more evolution is needed to catch up to Ronda.

MMAxNate -  OP enjoys long walks on the beach, cosmopolitans, bubblebaths, puppies, and the occasional cock down his throat.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha Phone Post

MMAxNate -  OP enjoys long walks on the beach, cosmopolitans, bubblebaths, puppies, and the occasional cock down his throat.

Balls-deep. Mmmmm yeh...Balls the fuck deep.

Grow up and get with the times homie. Phone Post

Stache - Dana was right. When a judoka keeps telegraphing her way through tittle defences by armbar, it's time to consider the fact that the women's game is at least a decade behind the men's.

Let them learn some basic grappling before they fight on main cards, let alone headline.

So 10 years ago you would have shut down the UFC. That's what you're saying. Because you just described the progression of men's MMA.

Perhaps you'd like to fight Ronda. I'm sure her telegraphing would make it easy for you to beat her. Sensei.

MMAxNate -  OP enjoys long walks on the beach, cosmopolitans, bubblebaths, puppies, and the occasional cock down his throat.

Yup.

Stache - Dana was right. When a judoka keeps telegraphing her way through tittle defences by armbar, it's time to consider the fact that the women's game is at least a decade behind the men's.

A decade?

I'd say it's much closer to two decades behind...about 17-18 years to be specific.

About the equivalent of around the UFC 3-4 era.

Why are their so many negative and hateful people on this site? Phone Post

Authority Figure - So 10 years ago you would have shut down the UFC.

Not at all the same. The UFC was always competitive with Pride.

People watch women fight today for the historical significance, not the skill level. I suppose org's like Invicta are okay until there is a decent standard established but let's be honest about them belonging on mainstream cards.

LMAO

Stache - 
Authority Figure - So 10 years ago you would have shut down the UFC.

Not at all the same. The UFC was always competitive with Pride.

People watch women fight today for the historical significance, not the skill level. I suppose org's like Invicta are okay until there is a decent standard established but let's be honest about them belonging on mainstream cards.

Always competitive? Are you fucking kidding me? Pride and UFC were not "always competitive". There were a number of one fight wonders, non punchers, people with no ground skills etc etc. It wasn't that long ago that the UFC's talent pool was so shallow that the same cotdamn fighters competed against each other regularly - - because NO ONE else was polished enough to put in front of a PPV for a growing sport.

TexDeuce - 

Why are their so many negative and hateful people on this site? Phone Post

Simple answer: Jesus. The promise of salvation makes people arrogant.

OP should not be judged for homosexual preferences.

Stache - .

I must have missed your post about how you could pummel Ronda into the ground because she telegraphed her arm bars. Can you repost for me?