Women don't belong in MMA

MJClubHowes - 
Stache -
Chuck Kongo - Meanwhile, the women have now had almost 18 years of a blueprint to follow and what works and what doesn't and how to advance it or negate it and they're STILL terrible and one-dimensional.

Precisely.

Women just aren't cut out for fighting. They should be doing gymnastics, not punching each other in the face. It goes against their nurturing nature.

I think it's sad that this kind of close minded thinking still exists in 2012.

And just for the record, I agree with a lot of what you say. They need time to build a bigger division, but it does seem unfair to not even consider giving them a chance based on their sex.

Filthy mudder out. Phone Post

It's time to quit promoting both sexes as equal. We're just different, that's all. No shame in that.

Someone make a poll on the UF asking if you care about Womens MMA or not?

Stache -
MJClubHowes - 
Stache -
Chuck Kongo - Meanwhile, the women have now had almost 18 years of a blueprint to follow and what works and what doesn't and how to advance it or negate it and they're STILL terrible and one-dimensional.

Precisely.

Women just aren't cut out for fighting. They should be doing gymnastics, not punching each other in the face. It goes against their nurturing nature.

And just for the record, I agree with a lot of what you say. They need time to build a bigger division, but it does seem unfair to not even consider giving them a chance based on their sex.

It's time to quit promoting both sexes as equal. We're just different, that's all. No shame in that.

0 Phone Post

MJClubHowes -
Stache -
MJClubHowes - 
Stache -

Precisely.

0 Phone Post

Fcuk, accidentally erased my whole response, need a sec to retype. The zero is a typo Phone Post

Stache -
MJClubHowes - 
Stache -

Precisely.

I get that men and women are different physically, that's why they are separated from the men. I just don't see why they shouldn't get a chance to prove themselves against other women, and entertain the fans, when their division gets deep/talented enough for UFC.
In the meantime I'll happily watch SF and IFL and watch them grow! Phone Post

The IFL is dead, dude.