women of massmma.com calendar

You guys are going to love this calendar. Every time my phone rings, or I check my email this whole project gets better and better. I don't want to give too much away yet, but it's going to be awesome.

Rick

MASSMMA - Ill send you some pictures of some of my female friends (not fat, lol), only thing is... they are here in California. I can get em to get down to wear almost nothing tho. Let me know...

Guys-if you know any sponsors who have showed any interest at all, please have them contact me right now. I've said this many times because I mean it, and I know someone is going to try it, so listen up..

I DON'T CARE how big one particular gear company is, or how much $$$ you throw at me. I WILL NOT bump a smaller sponsor off the calendar to make room for a more popular one. We started with 12 months, and everyone has the same opportunity to get their gear represented. There will be some opportunities to get on the calendar on a smaller scale, but the months are limited. If you, or someone you know wants in, let me know asap. We are shooting the pics the week after halloween, and I have to make arrangements to get the gear to us before that, so we can get it on our models.

That said, thank you to all of you that have helped out so far, and thank you to all the great sponsors who have shown interest. This calendar is going to be great!

Rick

Lot's of local pro fighters already confirmed to be photographed getting beat up by a hot girl....I still need a couple more, and we are still looking for more girls as well.

Rick

MASSMMA.com

ttt

TTT

ttt