Wonder if the $500 12 PPV deal is worth it.

US$ 149.90 for 12 SD events here (US$ 209 for HD) I suggest traveling (travel agent: VPN) to Thailand, Singapore or similar country and get your pack there. Phone Post 3.0

Calavaro - US$ 149.90 for 12 SD events here (US$ 209 for HD) I suggest traveling (travel agent: VPN) to Thailand, Singapore or similar country and get your pack there. Phone Post 3.0
This isn't working for me. Smae prices as US subscribers even though I just happen to be in Singapore right now. Phone Post 3.0

What happens if they completely cancel an event? Since it has already happened a couple times now... Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
Spinning Shit -
Steven McTowelie -
Chomas - Log on from a European VPN and you will pay Euro prices for the 12 pack. It's like $240 if you do it this way. Then you can still watch them from a U.S. connection, you just have to buy it from a Euro VPN. Thank me later. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. I paid something like $253 for 12 PPV's. Phone Post 3.0
Totally testing this. Sorry ufc I don't pirate but I am a bargain hunter. Phone Post 3.0
No need to apologize. They set the price, you're just agreeing to pay it. Phone Post 3.0

dawley - Only if I get to choose the 12 PPVs. Not 'the next 12 PPVs' Phone Post 3.0
This, and without even looking I know this ain't the deal. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, just get you and 5 or 6 of your friends who don't watch MMA anymore because the cards suck to just chip-in for the PPV and pizza!??

dawley - Only if I get to choose the 12 PPVs. Not 'the next 12 PPVs' Phone Post 3.0

This.