Wonderboy Q&A Wed noon ET

You had me loosing my mind during your last fight.

Do you have a kick that you like most? Or one that you haven't landed effectively yet in a fight that you'd like to one day? Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats - You had me loosing my mind during your last fight.

Do you have a kick that you like most? Or one that you haven't landed effectively yet in a fight that you'd like to one day? Phone Post 3.0
Losing*** Phone Post 3.0

When will you fight in Montreal so I can get a picture with one of my favourite fighter? Phone Post 3.0

Will you ever change your name to wonderman as you age? Phone Post 3.0

CaliKush - Will you ever change your name to wonderman as you age? Phone Post 3.0
Only if Faber does it first. Phone Post 3.0

How did you become involved with A Hero? Whats the coolest experience with that effort?by a WonderFan Phone Post

Wonder boy what is the secret to your power?
Any chance we might see a bit of rolling thunder.

All jokes aside Can't wait to see you back in action homie. Phone Post 3.0

Are you jealous of sage northcutt's flips? Phone Post 3.0

Outside MMA, what sports do to enjoy watching? Phone Post 3.0

Tell us about the legend that is Ray Thompson? How has he influenced you as a martial artist? fighter? And human being? Phone Post 3.0

What are your thoughts on UFC newcomer Sage Northcutt?

Hey Stephen, I'm a fan, But if you don't have an opponent yet how do you think your striking matches up with a guy like Tumenov?

How much standup do you train vs ground and wrestling? Phone Post 3.0

How do you feel about midget basketball? Phone Post 3.0

How much has training with weidman given you more confidence just on your standing techniques as opposed to before? Phone Post 3.0

If you could go back and do anything different what would it be?

Big fan me and some friend from where I train at great grappling Bjj in fort mill sc where talking about visiting your gym one day! Keep rocking the Karate torch (even my friends back home in Puerto Rico are fans) Phone Post 3.0

Was that you at Logan's about 2 weeks ago? Phone Post 3.0

Rise Guys guy. Way to represent. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for doing Q&A, and welcome to the UG

Only got 2 questions....

1. Who is your dream fight? Someone youve looked up to and think it would be an honor to get in cage with.

2. What's your opinion of the Reebok sponsorship?

Thanks again!

Bolt Vanderhuge - Fucking love watching that dude fight, though Stiggen (sp) was overmatched it was such a beautiful knockout. God damn that one amped me up.

In for Wonderboy!

(An all time nickname too) Phone Post 3.0
Thanks a lot my friend!! Phone Post 3.0