Wonderboy Q&A Wed noon ET

How did the Reebok deal affect you?

What are your thoughts on the Nick Diaz suspension?

hey guys thanks for joining me on my live Q&A today. i want to thank Kirik for making this happen. immediatly following this Q&A ill be posting a picture on intagram and tweeter @wonderboymma for your chance to win a autographed tshirt. looking for the best caption which you can emai to wonderiffic7@gmail.com

disclaimer- contest is only open to those living in the Continental US, and those who are family and students of Upstate Karate are not eligable.

SC MMA MD - About time you finally got on here Stephen! Phone Post 3.0

thank Doc hahaha you tha man!!

RATFINK13 - Phone Post 3.0

Pulp fiction is a great movie man hahaha where did you get the gif of my wallet lol.

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Favorite Victory Meal? Thin or thick crust pizza?

Love watching you scrap, keep up the good work! I wish you nothing but success in your career! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks a lot my friend!! And my favorit victory meal is def thick crust pizza and a good ole fashion left hand milk sout!! mmm mmm good!

Jewbacca - What is the best martial art for self defence?

Who do you want to fight regardless of rankings?

At what age do you want to be called wonderman? Phone Post 3.0

I believe all martial arts is good for self defense as long as the person taking the class is fully dedicated to the art.

To be honest i would def fight anyone in the top 10 in the weightclass but have my eye on saffiedine. He is a great fighter and not afraid to stand up and fight and think we would put on a good show for the fans!!

And not sure what do you think the right age would be called wonderman hahah

KickassMcrad - Not a question, but a comment: It's good to see a local boy doing well in MMA.

Thanks alot my friend!!

pennviachoke - What personal attribute has contributed most to your success? Phone Post 3.0

Def my father.. my dad has been with me my whole fight career and was also a fighter back in the 70s and 80s.

firstrodeo - How do you feel about people undermining the techniques learned in traditional martial arts?

Few years back the def underminded the traditional martial arts but now your getting a lot more karate stylist in mma and i think its making the fight sport more exciting

KJ! - What is the secret of your powers? Phone Post 3.0

Hard work, determination, and kicking people in the face on a daily bases lol

GCatMMA - Awesome, looking forward to this q&a. Made me a huge fan with the ellenberger fight, but I hated seeing jake lose
Sorry to disappoint you my friend but really glad to have you as a fan! Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior - How would Wonderboy vs Northcutt go down Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha I don't think it would just because he is a weight class below me Phone Post 3.0

KickassMcrad - Not a question, but a comment: It's good to see a local boy doing well in MMA.

Thanks a lot and are you in SC Phone Post 3.0

BetheSlappedByHonda - Good man, other than beating Matt Browns ass what do you wish you did in that fight different ?

Hope all is well and good luck with everything you do. Phone Post 3.0
I def wish I was a little more experienced in the octagon but I fought my heart out hahah Man.. That guy has a hard head! Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats - You had me loosing my mind during your last fight.

Do you have a kick that you like most? Or one that you haven't landed effectively yet in a fight that you'd like to one day? Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha so glad you lost your mind man and hope you found it! But I love the side kick just because I like to set up my other kicks off that kick. Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 - When will you fight in Montreal so I can get a picture with one of my favourite fighter? Phone Post 3.0
I'm not sure but I love Montreal and the fans so hopefully soon haha. Phone Post 3.0

If you could wheel kick anyone in the face (past or present) who would it be and why?

Keep it up my man title shot not too far away for you! Phone Post 3.0

Wonderboy -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Favorite Victory Meal? Thin or thick crust pizza?

Love watching you scrap, keep up the good work! I wish you nothing but success in your career! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks a lot my friend!! And my favorit victory meal is def thick crust pizza and a good ole fashion left hand milk sout!! mmm mmm good!

Thanks for taking time to reply...VU

However seeing as I'm Team Thin Crust id like to request now that if Team Thin Crust and Team Deep Dish ever Rumble we put a NO head kicks rule in place... Bats, chains and tire irons are all ok but NO I REPEAT NO head kicks....Please !! ;)~ Phone Post 3.0

jscorbett - How did you become involved with A Hero? Whats the coolest experience with that effort?by a WonderFan Phone Post
Well I love to help our vets and to spend time with them and hear there stories. But I fought on few MMA cards with the founder of Ahero, a guy named Lee stuckey and we became good friends. But my favorite experience was when we took some vets hunting in South Africa!! Phone Post 3.0

xaeo - Are you jealous of sage northcutt's flips? Phone Post 3.0
Nah!! I would challenge him in a flip off any day hahah. But for real he is legit Phone Post 3.0