Woodley: Things in Ferguson not going to end well

dragoon247 - ZERO excuse to attack a police officer through his patrol car window like a wild animal just because he asked you to stop walking in the middle of the road.

Agreed. That guy should have been arrested.

MisterHawkeMMA - 

Can't believe so many people are on the cop's side. I don't care if he ran, rushed him, shoplifted, punched him, tried to get the gun, or whatever... there's absolutely ZERO excuse for a police officer to take 10 shots at a person on their knees mid surrender!

Agreed. That's murder.

An officer can only use lethal force (pistol) when death or grievous bodily harm is apparent. If someone has a gun they have the ability intent and means to kill an officer or member of public from distant and therefore can be shot.( firearm must be drawn) a knife is almost under this category as one slash to the neck can kill or maim someone. Same as a hammer, a bottle or anything that could cause grevious harm to a person. However a knife must be with in a certain distance to have the ability to kill someone. Many law enforcement agencies teach 15 yards or closer. We must consider reaction time and draw time. Michael brown would become death or grevious bodily harm the moment he attempts to take the officers sidearm. Even if he retreated he would be considered dgbh because he showed the intent to kill the officer( why else would someone try taking the gun). But as he was at a distance dgbh isn't met until he tried to close the distance. If brown tried to take the gun in the car then again tried to rush him then officer was justified. Any person that tries to injure or kill an innocent person deserves to die IMO. Whether police officer or public. Sad situation wish we all knew the whole story so justice could be served if it hasn't already been. Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler -
MisterHawkeMMA - 

Can't believe so many people are on the cop's side. I don't care if he ran, rushed him, shoplifted, punched him, tried to get the gun, or whatever... there's absolutely ZERO excuse for a police officer to take 10 shots at a person on their knees mid surrender!

Agreed. That's murder.
You haven't seen the autopsy have you? Phone Post 3.0

Atlee - Somebody show me the article or testimony where brown supposedly continued toward the cop after already being shot. He had weed in his system not PCP some people will believe anything they glanced at on fb. Phone Post 3.0
http://bearingarms.com/police-allege-dozen-witnesses-confirm-michael-brown-charged-injured-police-officer/

Go ahead.... Im sure you are going to say they are lying or misleading in some way Phone Post 3.0

GregBell -
horsemeat grew my head - Can someone educate me on the purpose of the cops allegedly putting phone books in Tyron's friends shirts before beating them up? Phone Post 3.0

its an old trick ....going to be hard to prove a cop was just beating your ass with out and bruises or marks that's what the phone books are about.
But how would you hurt someone punching someone threw a phone book? Those things are thick it's basically a super hard pad?

Besides who is gonna let you put a phone book in their shirt to beat them and stay still? I can't see this even working unless you had 3 or 4 cops in on it holding them down? Phone Post 3.0

Through damn Phone Post 3.0

mje364 - 
SinCityHustler -
MisterHawkeMMA - 

Agreed. That's murder.
You haven't seen the autopsy have you? Phone Post 3.0

I wasn't present for the autopsy, no.

Would you mind providing notes and photos if you were there or if you have access?

Not touching this thread with John holmes dick Phone Post 3.0

trobinson21 - 11,000 black men murdered by each other between Trayvon and Mike Brown, does anyone know any of their names? When Tyron left his house every day he was thousands of times more likely to be killed by one of his peers, yet people ignore the systematic violence and follow the evil boogeyman police narrative. Phone Post 3.0

Can a Blue Namer please embed this so the person I quoted can understand race relations in America?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AmWJtG6Q9wA

Sub Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler -
MisterHawkeMMA - 

Agreed. That's murder.
Is there any evidence he was on his knees?

Also shooting at limbs is never going to be policy, too big a chance of missing and potentially killing a bystander. Shooting centre mass is how all police/military are trained. Phone Post 3.0

Devlin -
SinCityHustler -
MisterHawkeMMA - 

Agreed. That's murder.

Also shooting at limbs is never going to be policy, too big a chance of missing and potentially killing a bystander. Shooting centre mass is how all police/military are trained. Phone Post 3.0
Yes - if killing is justified.

Listen you've just got some trigger happy, pussy cops over there. That's cool. They're probably all scared out of their brains because they know any cunt can buy a gun Phone Post 3.0

wpipes - So let me get this straight...a cop pulls up...says don't move while I put this phone book that I carry around with me under your shirt...stay still while I punch a hard ass phone book. Yeah...ok. Phone Post 3.0

Well in this case it was a stack of old Motor Trend magazines.

PunkGuy - All the witnesses ON RECORD have said:

1. there was an altercation at the cops window
some said Brown was trying to pull away

2. there was a shot fired at the car
3. Brown started to run away
4. Wilson (cop) got out and started firing
5. Brown was either hit or turned because of shots
6. Brown put hands up
7. Wilson continued firing

Any so-called witnesses saying Brown "charged" at the cop seem to be mysterious radio callers that happen to know someone who knows someone else, who knows a cop who knows Wilson.
Not credible.

A poster here posted a youtube vid where one of the people in the crowd said Brown charged the cop. Could be a CIA plant though.

PunkGuy - 
A Nugget of Poop - 
PunkGuy -
Dana Stern - 

The kid broke the cops orbital bone and his eye was hanging out, Brown went for the cops gun, ripped the holster, ad was beating on the cop. He wasn't surrendering. The cop has already been cleared all this will come out its just being withheld in fear of more rioting. I live in STL and know this info from someone I. The department. Phone Post

Except that the "orbital bone" story was debunked...

You know he "went for the cops gun" how?

Oh, "know this info from someone in the department"

Yes, the corrupt, racist police department...no bias there.

You mean this police department?
"Police in Ferguson, Missouri, once charged a man with destruction of property for bleeding on their uniforms while four of them allegedly beat him."<br /><br />http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/15/the-day-ferguson-cops-were-caught-in-a-bloody-lie.html

"The office of Missouri’s attorney general concluded in an annual report last year that Ferguson police were twice as likely to arrest African Americans during traffic stops as they were whites."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/even-before-teen-michael-browns-slaying-in-mo-racial-questions-have-hung-over-police/2014/08/13/78b3c5c6-2307-11e4-86ca-6f03cbd15c1a_story.html?hpid=z2
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason they are being arrested more is because they commit more crimes?

Fuckin white guilt... Phone Post 3.0

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason they are being arrested more is because they commit more crimes?"

Have you ever stopped to think it's just because they're black?

"Last year, Ferguson police searched 12.1 percent of black drivers they stopped, compared to 6.9 percent for whites. Contraband was found 22 percent of the time when the driver was black and 34 percent when the driver was white."

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/police-stops-in-ferguson-what-are-the-numbers/article_012cf751-9cec-5733-8025-09e03abb9d86.html

So what? That assumes that blacks were stopped for no reason or simply because they are black.

Also IF blacks are pulled over more often it may be because Ferguson is 60 something percent black.

Also, blacks may get pulled over more due to expired tags. I make this assumption because anytime someone brings up voter ID it is deemed racist because 25% of blacks don't have an ID. If you can't get to the DMV for a current ID you probably can't get to the DMV for current tags.

But here I go making assumptions about intricacies of data we haven't even heard of yet.

Devlin - 
SinCityHustler -
MisterHawkeMMA - 

Agreed. That's murder.

You'd have to check the autopsy. Someone on this thread implied they were there but have yet to go further into it.

trobinson21 - 
PunkGuy - All the witnesses ON RECORD have said:

1. there was an altercation at the cops window
some said Brown was trying to pull away

2. there was a shot fired at the car
3. Brown started to run away
4. Wilson (cop) got out and started firing
5. Brown was either hit or turned because of shots
6. Brown put hands up
7. Wilson continued firing

Any so-called witnesses saying Brown "charged" at the cop seem to be mysterious radio callers that happen to know someone who knows someone else, who knows a cop who knows Wilson.
Not credible.

If he had his hands up why wasn't he shot under his arm instead of the front bicep? Also, the "witness" said the officer grabbed Mike and pulled him into his car. Why in Earth would a policeman pull you into the driver seat? Finally, if you listen to the audio of the video of him laying on the ground, the other witness said Mike turned around and went back at the officer.

All of your "facts" are as good as my 'facts" it's all unknown, I do know he patrolled that city for over 6 years and never even assaulted anyone yet you folks believe he woke up that morning wanting to kill a black kid.

Some people's internal thought process is flawed by the angst they have for police because of the authority they represent. Phone Post 3.0

I love when morons want to state the most basic facts without any critical thought and then draw conclusions.

FACT- white cop shot unarmed black boy. End of story. Period. Pointblank.

It's already been said, but how about we wait for the grand jury and then if warranted a trial? It's pretty hard to judge this tragedy with the biased media coverage.

FWIW, I think all the media coverage has been biased, not just the liberal or conservative, but both. No reason to rush to judgement. Let the system do what it does...

jiujitsumstr -
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - 
Gerkin - 
Atlee - To the people defending the cop how do you defend shooting a subdued kid, i believe it was 6 times ? If he was andre the giants size one slug to the thigh would've done the job Phone Post 3.0
Except that cops are not trained to shoot legs Phone Post 3.0

Much like the military, police are trained to shoot center mass. Excepting a cop to shoot at a limb is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

It's pretty simple. Don't be a low life piece of shit and you won't have to worry about the cops, no matter what race you are.

1) The police are NOT the military in any shape or form, except that they like to wear rank.

2) It is against both military law and international law for the military to fire on an unarmed enemy, especially one who is surrendering.
To the people defending Michael Brown: from the famous words of Lil Jon, 'don't start no shit won't be no shit!'. Phone Post 3.0