Worlds Strongest Man In K1?

Hopefully he fights for an organization that doesn't do drug tests.

Hasn't Mariusz failed drug tests before?

He failed one time in 2004 and was banned a year.
After that he came back and won Worlds Strongest Man 2005.

I would definitley tune in to see him fight.

I would pay $100 to see him fight sapp, that would be sweet

This would be really scary actually. I have the same article and said "Holy $#it!" when I read it.

He is VERY agile for a man his size, and his strength is unquestioned. If he could learn basic sub defense, he'd be a formidable opponent for anyone.

I can tell you he only outweighs me by about 50 lbs, but a direct shot to the face or a solid slam would do MASSIVE damage. I would not want to see him across the cage from me.

Nooooooooo way.

Close

They don't test for drug use in World's Strongest Man. Which is why it can never be an Olympic sport, its best competitors would be ruled out. Also, he lost in the final during 2006 to IIRC an American or Canadian.

Yes. He lost to an American, Phil Pfister.

Funny. I heard this rumor almost four years ago.

Mariusz singing some type of ballad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iadkooFejhQ

"Hasn't Mariusz failed drug tests before?"

Wrong again Todd, he only tested positive for Ripped Fuel.

monster..  and crazy cardio.  scary.  dude can carry a CAR for 5 minutes.

I'd watch it.

Marius is a natural athlete, only uses creatine and eggwhites.

I'm guessing his genetics were modified by aliens or something.

"I'm guessing his genetics were modified by aliens or something."

Yes, modified by vitamin S.

ttt

Other than that, what did you think of the magazine?

DROC

"They don't test for drug use in World's Strongest Man."

In 2004 Mariusz tested positive for a performance enhancer, but he could've beaten the charges if Anek was his lawyer.

He initially finished third in the WSM contest in 2004, but was later disqualified after testing positive for an illegal performance enhancer. He was forced to return his prize money, stripped of the IFSA points from the event, and received a one year ban from competition. Pudzianowski did not dispute his banned substance violation and waived his right to have his stool sample verified. He then returned to win the title for a third time in 2005.

In the 2006 World's Strongest Man contest he came second to the American Phil Pfister, the first American to win the championship since 1982. Pudzianowski led the competition until a nail-biting final event, where he was beaten marginally by Pfister to slip into second. Oddly enough, Pfister beat Pudzianowski in the Atlas Stones, to win the title. Even though Mariusz was leading the entire competition and in the beginning Phil Pfister was last and not even a threat to Mariusz , but then he came to beat Mariusz in the last events and beat the dominator (Mariusz) by three and a half points.