Worlds Strongest Man In K1?

This guy looks like a total monster.

Obviously very strong, but doesn't look like has the kind of size that throws off your mobility. This will be very interesting!

I'm 100% Polish American and was crushed at his defeat last year. At the
same time, was happy to see an American finally take it.

Pudz is cool. He's really been working on learning English over the past
year and his initial goal was to win the most strongman titles of any
competitor in history (4-5 is the record I believe). From what I
understand, that was his primary goal before anything else. But coming in
at a narrow second last year, maybe K-1 threw him a deal and his goals
have changed.

Imagine his can opener.

Just like Bob Sapp.

Too much muscle mass for his frame and gasses easily. All that muscle mass burns hordes of oxycen.

I have personally seen one former world strongest man participate in wrestling practice. He got tossed around like rag doll. After practice they all plus he himself explained that type of strenght used in wrestling is just different and that his strenght backround did not translate to wrestling well at all.

Here is an example: Alexander Karelin, the most decorated wrestler ever has actually participated in strong man competition (I think it was some small cale grand prix even or something) and he did poorly despite being known for his STRENGHT in wrestling. Wrestling strenght is just different. You dont lift and move stuff in linear motions in wrestling. It is all about circular archs.

MAriuz would get destroyed in MMA.

"If you can be rich and famous and thought of as being the strongest man in the world, WITHOUT getting punched and kicked over and over again in the face, then why suddenly set yourself up for a beating?"

These strongman guys destroy there bodies. From years of super intense lifting and competition kills their joints. I'm willing to bet the average fighter walks away in better shape then these guys do after they retire. The risk of brain injury is less but the physical damage is greater.

dont they have to wrestle in some of the strongman compatitions to win....

They sometimes do sumo competitions against other strongmen. I don't think that qualifies as wrestling experience.