Worst Grappling Tournament

I got say that the fact that they started the grappling 5 hours after the initial time makes me wonder, "WHY THE HELL DID I WAKE AT 8AM SO I CAN MAKE IT THE F***ING WEIGH INS".

You all have a right to be upset! The CJA has allways been an organisation that has done nothing for the grappling community but take there money and deliver crap in return!

This is a little off topic, but I heard a funny story while at the CJA!!

My girlfriend and I were sitting and waiting for matches to start while a group of 4-5 judo fighters stood beside us. A couple minutes later a larger man wearing a black belt in a judo gi comes up to them and starts to give them some what of a pep talk. I thought to myself...."Hey what a nice coach!". But the next thing I know....the judo black belt guy starts pointing to all the other competitors warming up and starts saying "These guys are ruff, inconsiderate and disrespectful....and don't let them do that to you"!.........

I thought that was pretty odd he would say that!! But who knows......that is all!!!

TTT

Hey RickW@bravadojj the level of disrespect and stupidity that you display is consistent with the organization that ran that tournament.

Is that how it works? Give us your money, become a member, and now that we have your money we will treat you like shit and too bad if you don't like it.

If you voice your opinion as a CJA member, it's said you're bitching and complaining.

It seems to me that if CJA members have a problem, you better keep your mouth shut because other members may find out the truth about the CJA consistent un-professionalism.

You have the nerve to disrespect my student and question his cardio.

The situation was very unfair to the competitors who were all CJA members.

And just so you know, freefaler21 was a member of the U.S. Navy and has completed the Navy Seals BUDs training program.

Let's see you do that MR. Cardiovascular conditioning expert.

You don't know anything about respect and integrity

WHAT THE FUCK.....
I HOPE TO GOD THAT RICKW@BRAVADOJJ ISN'T THE SAME
RICK W I SERVED WITH OVERSEAS.
how dare you question someone's cardio/conditioning
especially freefaller21. he is a fellow teammate.
(WE ALL KNOW BETTER THAN TO QUESTION CARDIO, DON'T WE RICK) i may sound like i'm getting personal here
but i don't give a fuck. when you question something like that you question that persons instructor/teammates and training principle, that's why i'm getting personal. mr.schilling "guirerro" earned that name and his training style is being passed on to his students.
guirerro=warrior
matthew bigmac mcdonald

TTT

Freefaller 21, I apoligize for the remarks about your cardio. It was not appropriate and I do sympathize with you as I have also had to fight back to back fights in the past.

I am not a CJA rep or anything like that. I only paid my CJA membership so I could roll at the tournament. That was the first time I have competed in the CJA myself and I will be the first to admit that we (grapplers) really got the short end of the stick on that one.

Most of the other tournaments I have been to have been much better (joslins, GTA, etc).
I was also not very impressed with starting after six at night.

WOW FIRST TIME AT A TOURNEY ,AND HELPING OUT.GOOD FOR YOU.WE NEED MORE PEOPLE AT THESE TOURNEYS LIKE YOU.SELFLESS.
NAVY SEALS EH. I GUESS THERES NOTHING LIKE ROLLING..

RickW@Bravadojj:

No problem bro, we all have our good days and bad days.

No hard feelings on my part :)

WOW... I have a tear in my eye...

I feel a group hug coming on...

Rick W and freefaller21 ...I can feel the Love!

LOL

LOL
TTT Pooch

Poochjj, your not Paul Puccerelli are you?