Worst pain you've ever had?

OMG!!....I cannot believe what I'm reading!!!!!

You guys are UNREAL!.....I'm DEFINITELY sorry I asked....lol!!

BUT.....

Tell me about pain from a fight....whether its boxing or MMA except for Miller....lol

"plantar fascia in my foot! seriously that shit was like the walking death! dont ever laugh when you hear of a pro athlete with it! that shit is like getting shot constantly in your feet every step ypu take!"

I thought it was more like glass in my foot, but yeah, it does suck.

I've retched from back spasms before, and I thought I had a pretty high pain tolerance...you guys make me feel like a pussy.

Back at the beginning of November, I was at work. Was using a crowbar to knock hardened sulfur from around the dome lid of my truck. I felt something pop.

Come to find out that I ruptured a disc in my back. Did my physical therapy and all, but it kept getting worse and worse. Went back to the doctor on the 28th of Dec. This time it was a real doctor filling in for my normal workers comp doc. This brilliant man figured out that not only is my disc fudged up, but the joint where my pelvis and spine connect is dislocated.

On top of that all, I had a bad reaction to the Percocet they originally prescribed me, and ended up back in the ER, where they prescribed me Bentyl. After a month of that not doing crap for the pain, I looked it up online and found out that it's an anti-spasmatic for the intestines. Boy was I pissed.

Infection in my epedidimis(sp?)... left nut swelled up bigger than a tennis ball... 'nuff said.

Tooth ache. I needed a root canal.

fighting wise i got punched in the nuts while not wearing a cup!

after 10 mins i still couldnt get up. technical draw/no contest. this was boxing.