Worst way to lose?

Tapping or verbally submitting due to foot stomps.

Verbally tapping due to strikes ala GSP vs Serra emabarrassing! Especially when you were the 10 to 1 favorite!

anything from north/south

Being a dickhead all your life and then arrogantly declaring that there isn't a 40 year old on Earth who can beat you...only to get spanked, literally.

I agree with quitting, all the other ways mean that you went down as a fighter, meaning you deserve respect and have the balls to step up.

when touch gloves to show respect to other fighter, To only get Knocked out by a single punch!!!!

"Not really, imo. You lost 'cause you were tired - not 'cause your opponent was more skilled than you."

yeah losing to someone whos not more skilled than you are because youre out of shape is pretty fuckign embarrassing IMO. id be alot less embarrassed to lose to someone because they were better.

^ For me it's different - like an ego thing. "He's not better than me, I just didn't train enough..."

Throwing a wild punch and missing, falling and dislocate your arm.

^ How long did it take you to recover?

"Some clown faking that your knee hit him right in the eyeball..."

that's a little harsh don't ya think? lol :)

"For me it's different - like an ego thing. "He's not better than me, I just didn't train enough..."

yeah for me not being prepared for something i knew was gonna happen and means as much as a fight does is more embarrassing than just losing to someone better. theres always someone better but if you dont train enough to the point you have to tap from being tired thats just plain bad. thats like not making weight, just laziness. honestly i would just lay there dead tired taking my beating before i tapped from being winded.

Knocking yourself out on the takedown like Lindland.

There's also getting knocked out in the prefight staredown because you decided to plant a kiss on an unreceptive Heath Herring

tapout due to strikes HANDS DOWN - embarassing

2nd place getting LayNPrayed - frustrating

Gassing

ttt

You can NEVER tap to strikes under any circumstances.  Cover up and let the ref stop it if you must, but NEVER tap to strikes.

lol