Would a Cain Velasques return interest you?

Bigfoot and JDS are gone, so who would Cain fight?

39 Likes

He absolutely destroyed his body with what we can assume is the least qualified strength coach in mma history. The videos of how they performed their lifts is a guide to wrecking a career.

I have no interest at all.

Cain is one of my all time favorites. Brown Fedor, who didnt love him?

Unfortunately like many other truly bad ass fighters like Dominic and Carwin his body failed him for one reason or another and at least we got to see glimpses of their greatness.

12 Likes

That’s gonna be a naw for me dawg

7 Likes

Pass

1 Like

Hard pass.

3 Likes

Since he washed out of pro wrestling, it’s just a matter of time.

1 Like

the best heavyweight of all time, I don’t want him to come back and ruin his legacy

1 Like

Only if he’s healthy and in shape

If he comes in like UFC 266 Nick Diaz then fuck no

1 Like

Return to do what?

2 Likes

I don’t have any interest in seeing him smash an old can, or get fed to the wolf.

How about the PFL tournament for one last ride. If he stays healthy and is in great shape, he’ll be a contender. If he can’t climb the mountain, what a great way to go out.

1 Like

If he’s healthy and fit, why not? Just don’t throw him to the wolves right away.

1 Like

There aren’t exactly a ton of wolves at HW, and the guy is pushing 40, and his coach said if they offered $2MM he’d ask for $4MM.

Nobody is paying an old retired fighter 4 million anything to have a one-off fight against an up and coming scrub.

9 Likes

If he comes back it’s because his wife is spending all their money.

8 Likes

Hahahaha this! Harsh but true.

1 Like

I hear ya. Sounds like he’s pricing himself out. I like Cain but I don’t care if he fights again.

2 Likes

Nope. I would even put my house on Brock wining the rematch at 60 or how ever old he is now.

1 Like

Not really. The UFC really needs to boost the HW roster with new talent.

2 Likes

$4 mil with ppv points is possible. He’d probably do good numbers against right opponent.

Let Jones win the title, then let him fight Jones. Fuck it, why not.

2 Likes