Would a Cain Velasques return interest you?

You did see him dissolve into the canvas after Francis one inch punched him right? The Shame turned into knee excuses and pro wrestling.

I like Cain but he’s done, he don’t need to ruin his legacy and become a punchbag

3 Likes

Sounds like he needs money. I’d watch him fight and I’m down with him getting a good pay day, just no more title shots, he held up the title for way to long

1 Like

Only if he fights sean mccorkle. Forgot his sn.

If he holds up title its because he won and if he wins then you can’t argue he didn’t deserve it, so I think it’s okay. Just do interim if he doesn’t fight within 6 months, have him give up title completely at 1 year.

Cain vs Cormier, book it.

3 Likes

What a ridiculous non story this is. Yes for a lot of money someone might do something. Stupid story.

I’ve said the same thing. Stripped if you don’t fight in a year, you get a title shot when you come back if you want it

I didn’t even like his first run.

4 Likes

Absolutely not.

1 Like

Why would ufc offer Cain that much? He’s older now and in his last fight he got crushed in like 23 seconds by Ngannou

I am not sure he’d be the same guy or even close to it.

Maybe fun to watch but not a contender imo.

They wouldn’t.

This is what his coach said.

1 Like

What legacy? All he’s done is beat zombie nog and jds/bigfoot. He wasn’t even a footnote in the hw division history.

6 Likes

You’re wrong on this one. He pioneered aggression in fighting.

chris jericho laughing GIF by WWE

4 Likes

I would like to see him return, but no championship run and I don’t want to see him used purely as a stepping stone to get smashed by the next gen. I’d like to see him fight Arlovski types.

He’ll end up on a Jake paul card

Arlovski has his role. They been using him as a measuring stick for new talent for the last four or five years. I guess testing a returning Kai-een kind of counts. I think it would be a pretty boring fight though.

Tell Oh My GIF by Robert E Blackmon

2 Likes

Jones’ HW debut would do a pretty decent buyrate I would think, they could promote it as a superfight.