Would a Cain Velasques return interest you?

No. It’d be nothing but a disappointing sobering reminder of what could’ve been, I’m sure.

1 Like

What, like, if he shows up and has the quantitatively objective best performance of anyone that year? I don’t think Cain can throw that many punches bro.

1 Like

I always thought he took a page out of Fedor’s playbook. He looked like an in-shape, natural HW Fedor, IMO.

I just heard from those close to him his wife loves to spend money. They’ve had disputes over it. But the man shouldn’t have to be fighting anymore, she’s money hungry.

1 Like

No… He’s taken to much damage and it’s clear as day… Any couch that would let him back out there should be fired

Sounds like Frank Mir’s wife.

1 Like

Damn that sucks. Feel bad for these guys.

send-him-a-check-money

The one difference was that Fedor was more explosive, it wasn’t all about pressure with The Last Emperor. Cain used aggression so effectively it made him stand out from other HW’s at the time.

Jennifer would get it. No doubt.

Cain vs Brock rubber match!

Unless he has been getting massive stem cell infusions blended with virgins blood, he body is still ruined isnt it?

1 Like

look at this fucking garbage, who is this retard?

wasn’t a footnote? Are you on drug? Widely considered the most talented fighter of all time at HW. And was a champion. You suck huh?

1 Like

Only if he comes out in a luchador mask.

mask lucha GIF

1 Like

She’d ruin your life like she did Frank’s.

1 Like

Only by rogan who jerks off to him daily and the fucktards.

1 Like

dave chappelle GIF

1 Like

Would his come back fight be at sea level :thinking:

1 Like

Lol @ “the least qualified strength coach in MMA history”.

That’s pretty accurate.

1 Like