Would Bisping-Silva sell out a stadium in England?

Well since were all about big money fights. Would this sell out a stadium in the UK? Ricky Hatton gets crazy draws. Not too sure about the MMA scene in the UK but I know the Brits are patriotic. Could this do 45-50K? Phone Post

Yes it would fill out, no doubt Phone Post

They should do it at new Wembley Stadium since they are so obsessed with doing it in a soccer stadium. Could get a good 93,000 in there for it

They done 20 thousand at the O2 for Akiyama, I'm sure they could do a 40-50 thousand for the Goat. If they do it they should think about doing it in Manchester or Birmingham so it can easily accessed by the whole of the UK. Phone Post

Pancake Syrup - They should do it at new Wembley Stadium since they are so obsessed with doing it in a soccer stadium. Could get a good 93,000 in there for it

They wouldn't get 93,000 at a show in England Phone Post

YourMomMadeMeTap - lol a soccer stadium in brazil > England - Brazil cards are better than UK cards

49-50,000 in the UK would be no problem. That being said I agree, the Brazilians could fill a huge stadium. Phone Post

Would probably depend on the prices. Are there really enough British fans to fill up a big stadium? Honest question. Phone Post

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
YourMomMadeMeTap - lol a soccer stadium in brazil > England - Brazil cards are better than UK cards

49-50,000 in the UK would be no problem. That being said I agree, the Brazilians could fill a huge stadium. Phone Post

I don't see it. The "sell out" at O2 was down to com ping tickets. We had the comped from Dan Hardy and could see loads if celebs who I very much doubt paid for their floor seats either! Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Would probably depend on the prices. Are there really enough British fans to fill up a big stadium? Honest question. Phone Post

I don't think so. Not over here - 30k max, I'd say. Phone Post

I'd doubt they'd do it because of the pay per view time. Phone Post

It rains every five minutes in the UK

Mexican Janitor - 

Well since were all about big money fights. Would this sell out a stadium in the UK? Ricky Hatton gets crazy draws. Not too sure about the MMA scene in the UK but I know the Brits are patriotic. Could this do 45-50K? Phone Post

Ricky Hatton is a national sporting figure that demands headlines on the back pages of newspapers, Bisping might get a short article squeezed in after county cricket somewhere.

That said, it could probably do a smaller football stadium (30-40k) depending on pricing and location.

MooSaucy -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

I don't see it. The "sell out" at O2 was down to com ping tickets. We had the comped from Dan Hardy and could see loads if celebs who I very much doubt paid for their floor seats either! Phone Post

You have to factor in its Anderson Silva for the World Title.

If they promoted it correctly, it could easily reach gates of 40/50,000. Phone Post

Don't think so Phone Post

I'd say 40-50k not sure we could sell out wembley Phone Post

Wilson_20 -
Pancake Syrup - They should do it at new Wembley Stadium since they are so obsessed with doing it in a soccer stadium. Could get a good 93,000 in there for it

They wouldn't get 93,000 at a show in England Phone Post

fuck yes they would for bisping vs silva Phone Post

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
MooSaucy -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

You have to factor in its Anderson Silva for the World Title.

If they promoted it correctly, it could easily reach gates of 40/50,000. Phone Post

I agree, with the right marketing that's more realistic than wembley definitely.

Like haye vs chisora Phone Post

No Phone Post

I don't think they would want to dis-appoint that many people live, by Silva finishing him by HL-reel KO...

Ricky Hatton is a huge star in the UK, Bisping is a nobody.