Would Bisping-Silva sell out a stadium in England?

Evzey -
Devlin - As a brit mma fan who has been to a good chunk of the ufc's in the uk, i think a stadium of around 25 thousand would be optimistic, i'd be surprised if this happened. Put it this way, i live in sunderland, when ross pearson)from the city) won the ultimate fighter he got less than half page in the back of the sunderland echo, at the very fringes of the sports section. Its just not a big sport here yet. I could count on one hand the times i've heard mma mentioned at all in the media. And most of those were when alex reid was a celeb for a while.

My Mrs is from Sunderland and didnt en know how Pearson was Phone Post

The Russell Foster football league gets more coverage that Ross Pearson in the echo. I've been in pubs and clubs while Ross is there and nobody bats an eyelid Phone Post

ThEUniT -
Chimp Strength -
ThEUniT - Bisping is a good fighter but shouldn't get the shot.

Wideman,Cung Le, Munoz ,Lombard should all be in front of him Phone Post

Go troll another thread. Phone Post

How is this trolling. I like Bisping and admit he's a top fighter but want to see him fight Hector Lombard or Wideman first. That's just my input but if he gets the shot more power to him and hope it a sell out crowd... Phone Post

It's trolling to say 1-1 Lombard, 40 year old Le or Munoz who just got wrecked should be in front of him. Whether you want any of those three to fight Anderson is irrelevant, they are not and should not be ahead of Bisping if he beats Vitor. The thread was purely about whether the UK could sell out a stadium but you came it to turn it into whether some other guy deserves it more, or more to the point whether or not you like them more than Bisping, or probably more accurately whether they have a US passport or not. Phone Post

This fight would sell out Eastlands. 55,000 people. Trust me on that one.

Ask 10 random Brits who Anderson Silva is, and you'll get 10 people who'll tell you he's a South American footballer or dictator. 

If the UFC was competent at promotions, this fight could do 50,000, but they aren't, so it won't. 

Zuffa wanted Bisping to be the Hatton of MMA, they just didn't try hard enough to get him over.