Would GSP fight Romero if he beat Bisping?

He's looking for new challenges and possibly to become a 2 weight title holder. He has mentioned Bisping. But what if Romero defeats Bisping? Would GSP still want to challenge himself.

As a long time GSP fan, I have a feeling that if Romero was offered to him, that he would say that he needed 2-3 years to bulk up properly.

If Bisping lost to Romero would he fight GSP?

I don't like either one of their chances against Romero.

No.

Gsp needs to go LW and take on the winner of khabib/Tony. That's the more logical fight from a business standpoint as they are going to have to market one of those guys.

Do you think he will stick around for another 2 or 3 years?

If the Romero fight happens, and Romero comes out victorious I see GSP completely avoiding MW all together, and attempting the cut down to LW.

Everyone wants to fight Bisping – no one wants to fight Romero.

i reckon gsp would retire the night he beat bisping

I fucking hope not.

That question alone is reason enough to stay away from 185

Romero
Rockhold
Souza
Weidman
Mousasi
Whittaker
Gastelum
Silva
Belfort
Brunson

Aside from Bisping who else in the top 10 does GSP plan on competing with? In my opinion those are all really tough fights. I mean GSP is super talented, but christ look how Hendricks mauled him, and now he's had 3 years off. These guys are foaming at the mouth, waiting for somebody to offer them a fight like that.

Gsp is too small for most of the top ten MW's imo. Bisping is probably the most beatable guy for him but after that it's tough going.

No he vacates and the following season of the ultimate fighter is to crown the 185lbs champion along with the top 16 fighter rankings.  Current top ten is automatically in 11-16 gets matched up with 17-22  on a fight night to secure a spot on the show.

Joe Laughlin -

No he vacates and the following season of the ultimate fighter is to crown the 185lbs champion along with the top 16 fighter rankings.  Current top ten is automatically in 11-16 gets matched up with 17-22  on a fight night to secure a spot on the show.

This is a great idea. They should do this for all divisions. Get some proper tournaments going.

This is sounding familiar

People acting like the GOAT would be scared to face anyone is hilarious.  It may not always be flashy or violent, but all he does is win.

Fuck no. 

GSP will murk anybody that is put in front of him.

Bisping is an easy fight. But Romero would rape both GSP and the Count at the same time, lube or not, and throw them over the fence like if they were midgets. Fighting Romero is bad for your health.

LBH_RN - Gsp needs to go LW and take on the winner of khabib/Tony. That's the more logical fight from a business standpoint as they are going to have to market one of those guys.

I'd like to see Khabib vs GSP at LW or WW. I don't really care either one I'd love to see that go down.

People have this idea that GSP has nothing left due to the Hendricks fight. Like the saying goes, youre only as good as your last fight. But that was one close fight after a long run of dominance. 

Anderson got manhandled for 4 1/2 rds vs Chael  and dropped more than once before scraping in a last chance hail Mary for the win. Had he retired then many would be saying the same thing about him, instead he went on to dismantle Belfort, Okami, Chael in the rematch and then Bonnar in vintage fashion showing the first Chael fight was a one off, a tough night against a well prepared opponent. 

The difference being that GSP didn't give himself the chance to show the Hendricks fight as one off night over a span of dominance. 

Obviously there's a big chance rust will play a part after a 3 year layoff but theres no way of knowing if he really did dodge a bullet at the end of his reign to retire as champ or if he was still just as far ahead as he had been for years minus 1 close fight