Would you still watch UFC if Dana White was gone?

Ya it would be just like McDonald's without Ronald McDonald, like a company without a clown as there mascot!!!

Dana was the one who made me a fan of the UFC. I would be dissapointed if/when he leaves.

I like Dana ding part of the Ufc..I'd still watch it if he wasn't though..that said, something is missing about today's Ufc..I'll be anticipated for an event but start watching and usually I'll get bored during most fights..it's the rare fight that has me amped while watching it...Khabibs/ferguson. Romero/Bisping are really the only fights I really want to see

Daley// MVP is another good one

I'd watch MORE.

I watched it long before Dana every got to the UFC so yea I would still watch.

I cannot believe how many of you expressed that you would miss him being around. 

That dude is a liar and treats fighters like trash. 

Y'all are dumb. 

Hi Dana!

Ttt

BJTT_mikerobmma -

I cannot believe how many of you expressed that you would miss him being around. 

Y'all are dumb. 

Yet you would suck his dick to fight in the UFC.

I would cut my wrist if Dana ever leaves the ufc.I bet op would killed himself too. Lmfao 

FortyKoatz -
MMAFAN167 - Dana is not a fighter.

Yes he is, well he was. Hes a golden gloves champ, Hes fought everybody from HW boxers to Tito Ortiz (theres even a documentary out there on it) . He also went up agaisnt the Irish mob in south boston. so GTFO here with that shit.

Ufc related question? Was asked.

Raistlin - Who knows Earth would stop watching a sport because a promoter wasn't around?
This! Oh and I would love the ufc way more if that dope was gone!

BJTT_mikerobmma -

Y'all are dumb. 

Yes sir, boggles the mind. Don't forget a lot of the ug are ufc shills.

B3LI3VE -
BJTT_mikerobmma -

Y'all are dumb. 

Yet you would suck his dick to fight in the UFC.
Nobody is as gay as you faggot, so I think we're ok.

onepunchJD - I was watching before Dana. Why would I stop?

I don't even identify NHB/MMA with Dana White.

He has helped to grow the sport -- but has also contributed to it's watering down IMO. He has blatantly over-promoted his cash cow fighters -- while black-listing some legendary fighters over personal vendettas.

It hasn't been all bad.

But I am tired of seeing and hearing him-- and won't be bothered at all when he is gone.

Then again, if he sticks around it doesn't change anything either.

I'm still gonna follow the fighters I want to follow.

Rude_Boy_TM - I'm a fan of mixed martial arts. You people are really weird...
Beautiful champ.

CRE -
blas4ublasphemy - Yeah and if Goodell leaves then I'm done with the NFL too! It just wouldn't be the same.

Roger Goodell and Dana do not have the same job.
Lol, I knew everybody's favorite ufc shill would slither his way in. You and believe would fuck dana given the chance.

How many of you sensitive pussies would stop watching if Ariel was banned and didn't cover the sport?

I can't wait till that pos leaves.
Can't come soon enough.