Would you support Aspinall vs Pereira HW title fight headlining 300?

Nobody has ever gone for triple champ status in the UFC. Fighters have tried and failed to do it in ONE, Bellator and KSW but its never been attempted in the UFC. Pereira would be the first.

Glover said Pereira could go for it in the future.
Aspinall has said he wants to defend his belt and does not want to sit around and wait for Jones vs Stipe to happen and I don’t blame him. He is the real HW champ.

Jones and Stipe have been so inactive they are just having a legends fight with a fake belt on the line, IMO. Stipe has not won a fight in four years, thats not a real title challenger IMO.

Aspinall and Pereira are the fighters holding the real belts right now in my mind.

I don’t think he is the favorite or close to it but I’d love to see Aspinall vs Pereira headline 300.

4 Likes

No, it means nothing if Aspinall wins but it’s huge if Pereira wins.

4 Likes

Sounds terrible honestly.

Tom would take him down and GNP him out in 2 minutes.

3 Likes

No disrespect but that fight doesn’t make sense at all lol

2 Likes

No offense taken. Its just an idea.

Pereira is the least experienced champ and double champ in UFC history. It would be someone attempting what has never been done before… triple champ status.

Its something new and different in terms of matchups.

Hey, its better than Tate vs Nunes and that ended up main event of 200.

2 Likes

Damn, looking at the HW roster and they can really use some more big names. If Jones and Stipe are on the sidelines, the biggest fight fight for Aspinall is Gane.

No, I’m tired of champs moving up in weight and jumping to the front of the line. Anybody moving up in weight should have to fight at least one fight against a top contender before fighting for the belt.

1 Like

True!! Tom vs Jon I would love to see

Mighty Mouse vs GSP sounds like a good co-main.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a high level FLW beat a high level WW. Not a good analogy. We have all seen lots of MW’s/LHW’s beat HW’s over the years and some of them won the UFC HW title.

Half the best HW’s of all time were true LHW’s.

Glover said Pereira would fight at like 242 lbs I think at HW.

Pereira vs Aspinall is a legit fight.

2 Likes

They should have given Cejudo the shot against Volk when it mattered I am still bitter about it.

AP didn’t even beat Jan but they seem to like him so who knows

1 Like

Aspinall said he is up for that fight vs Pereira.

I want to see this fight, in a year or two. Alex needs time to bulk up like Jones did

What a stupid idea

1 Like

30 second ground limit like in the old dutch 2hot2handle events. otherwise aspinall by tko rd1

1 Like

30+300=3?

Untitled

If Izzy could KO Pereira the way he did, Aspinal would hurt him bad and put him to sleep bad

F-it, Aspinall vs Wilder @ 300
Then Alex vs Izzy @205

1 Like

F-it, Aspinall vs Wilder @ 300
Then Alex vs Izzy @205
Then Strickland vs Snoop Dogg @ lbc

1 Like