Would you support Aspinall vs Pereira HW title fight headlining 300?

It’s starting to heat up fellas and the perfect shirt for the summer is now available. Just got an ad for this:

1 Like

I would add Tito Ortiz vs Joe Benevitez

1 Like

If Jones retires after beating Stipe and Aspinall beats Blaydes and Pereira defends his LHW title again in impressive fashion…

Aspinall vs Pereira would be be a big superfight for the summer of 2025.

What else is there, Aspinall vs Volkov? Pereira vs Ankalaev 2?

Yes I know Pereira would be giving up some weight but that would not be a first in MMA.

Hendo gave up some weight vs Fedor and nobody cried about that.

OW fights are a great part of the sport’s history.

Its not like it would be Hong Man Choi vs Mighty Mouse.

1 Like

He really would need to greatly improve his wrestling/ grappling- if he keeps it standing he wins

He should have called out Jones last night

1 Like

MMA UNCENSORED

@MMAUNCENSORED1

Jon Jones reaction to Alex Pereira’s win at #UFC303 and moving up to heavyweight: “When I beat Miocic, I might give him a chance, but only if he beats Aspinall. In any case, it would be an easy night for me; I would choke him out just like I did Gane. I’m the king of the jungle."

Only if he beats Aspinall? So he doesn’t have to fight him himself?

2 Likes

Yup , as much as I like Jones, he didn’t do too well Against Santos and Reyes, who are similar strikers with heavy hands …

Jones/Aspinall
Or
Jones/Poatan

Or both , would be dream match ups for me

1 Like

Yes, that gives him the ability to hold himself above Aspinall because he got caught and KO’d by Alex in a fashion that Jones couldn’t do himself. Then Jones wrestlefucks Alex easily and proves all the “haters” wrong that he was never going to try a bigger guy that could grapple…or was just plain stronger than him like Francis.

It won’t fool me though lol.

And Aspinall is still champ.

Tom has finished Tybura, Pavlovich and Blaydes in the last year while Jones and Stipe have done fookin’ nothin.

Tom has 8 UFC wins since Stipe has had just a single win yet somehow Stipe is getting the shot for the bullshit belt.

Most laughable title shot in UFC history.

1 Like

The fact that Stipe is ranked no6 when he hasnt won a fight in four years is fucking hilarious.

Sometimes you just have to accept that this isnt a real sport.

2 Likes

Well prizefighting has a different structure to it than a pure tournament system, that is for sure.

With that being said, UFC has lost a lot of credibility with how they have managed many title fights and contenders over the past five years.

The TJ, Masvidal 2 and now Pena and Stipe title fights are laughable.

With what he has accomplished Aspinall should be promoted to HW champ with the winner of Jones vs Stipe getting the next shot if they want it.

2 Likes

But they won’t do that as they have to promote Jones vs Stipe as a real legit title fight and magic super fight even though they have one win between them in the past four years.

UFC marketing gimmicks have somehow gotten worse yet more profitable in the WMMA era of UFC.

1 Like

I wonder if Aspinal hurt his chances getting a Jones fight by winning so quickly. Jones may have perked up and wanted the fight if Aspinal looked more beatable

3 Likes

Actually the whole ufc is laughable, its wwe

1 Like

Yeah, jones about to retire if he cant fight Poatan

1 Like

Jones would make easy work of Asperin or whatever his name is

1 Like

2 Likes