WRECK MMA: DENIS ADDED TO CARD AND TICKETS ON SALE

wangbr8kr - 
Sean "Tink" Quinn - 
Dougie - Le combat de Pierson et de Holanda sera grand! Quinn donnera un coup de pied également le bout!

What did you say about my tip??

I'll put my dink in anything that smells like kitty litter.

Whoa.

So...I may be there to root on my boy 'Diesel' and while I'm there, I may offer 'Tink' an infamous awkward drunken speech - before or after his fight with the Ninja...his choice...

That was my favorite speech ever! That was better than the speech Al Pacino gave in "Any Given Sunday"! Plus, your speech was followed by beer, boobs, and Jaggerbombs!

Somebody from the forum will be there "cuddling" with TINK and there will be pics.

I wanna cuddle Remi this time too. Plus, i owe him a beer.

We'd like to thank Nick Denis,  Alex Caporicci and Nick Castiglia from Wreck for giving Sean the opportunity to test himself against Nick. 

Much like the Remi fight, Sean knew damn well what he was getting into before the fight.

Sean trains hard, and can hang with the best 135ers around.

That being said, Sean also knows he has his hands full Nov. 13th at CFC 3 against rising star Francois Hache-Lacombe.

Nobody can accuse Sean of taking an easy path in his fight career.  

Damn skippy.

I <3 MAD

I am as big of a DINK as Quinn..  well, almost

Where's" lil birdie"?

Get  TINK on there soon! A body waxing episode sounds entertaining?

If Robin comes out here, i will DEFINITELY do a body waxing epsiode. Then i will donate the hair and wax to Birdman to renovate his house.

I would "pay" to watch that... wink,wink

----no-homo

Sean I will take that beer for sure... i'm known to cuddle after I have a few....

all joking aside this is an awesome matchup. This fight will probably decide Adrians next oponent. I know Nick doesn't take any fights lightly and I know he wont take Sean lightly either because if he does the fight will end quick. Both these guys are so explosive and entertaining to watch that no one better blink during this match up. Good luck to both of you... and everyone on the card.

Thanks Remi, you will get that beer for sure. And the cuddle.

Im big spoon.

I haven't been around, I've been busy training for my fight.... this is big news. BIG news. The biggest. Big, ghey news.

Sean, I'll be there. I'll card off your sweat again, if you'll let me.

Ninja, I like you, too.

This will be good fun.

And Pierson. And Some Gracie.

Good good fun.

hopefully there will be cuddles before, during and after the fight :)

also, my girlfriend keeps bugging me to ask Robin something.... Robin, she wants you to wear your ostrich feather jacket if you come to Wreck...she lykes it!

ndenis - hopefully there will be cuddles before, during and after the fight :)

also, my girlfriend keeps bugging me to ask Robin something.... Robin, she wants you to wear your ostrich feather jacket if you come to Wreck...she lykes it!
Nick, girls are ok i guess, but they dont belong at a cuddle party. Please remember this. 

P.S Birdman cant go anywhere without his feather jacket, he would be naked. 

And old.

poor sean quinn.....

I will wear my feathers to the afterparty. I have a feeling you two weirdos will be wearing bandages and black eyes and smiles.

:)

Why isnt this thread at the top where it belongs?

Because the thread title doesn't say.

WRECK MMA: TINK ADDED TO CARD AND TICKETS ON SALE!!!