WrestleMania...

Was actually really good I thought.

Undertaker won with a gogoplata LoL

Brought back some old memories how wrestling use to be.

75,000 people there. It's was pretty interesting. I don't watch pro wrestling much anymore but, I rarely miss a WrestleMania.

Good show. Anyone can just go out and get their ass kicked in 42 seconds. Try taking physical abuse 45 minutes when you know it's coming, and you have to make people like it or you're fired.

(responsible opposing viewpoint?)

Sam shut up

Great show, but I'm pissed they did not put Flair over.

Undertaker with Kagato Jime FTW!!

Train Judo!

"Great show, but I'm pissed they did not put Flair over. "

Terry Funk said it best. "The best way to go out in this business, is on your back".

Grown men watching wrestling? How very sad.

You are the equal of the stupid women who sit around and watch Young & the Restless.

This is coming from a guy whose screen name is "Sam Malone, Cheers Owner". Now that is sad.

" nThis is coming from a guy whose screen name is "Sam Malone, Cheers Owner". Now that is sad. "

Owned.

Is this the one with Floyd Mayweather? If so, how did that go?

Theres a still photo on WWE.com and it shows Mayweather hitting Big Show with gold brass knuckles which knocked him out. I thought it was a boxing or mma style fight but he ended up winning via brass knuckle ko...so must of been a no dq match

floyd hit big show with a chair then knocked him out with a chain according to what I heard from the other room here.

"floyd hit big show with a chair then knocked him out with a chain according to what I heard from the other room here. "

Brass knucks

lol, the poor big show man. They are killing that guy's body...

Great show indeed, and yes 75,000 people in Orlando at their outdoor stadium.

"Great show, but I'm pissed they did not put Flair over. "

There was a rumor going around about how they were going to give Flair a Rocky like comeback. With him stringing a couple victories and ending him getting his 17th world championship. But hey what a way to go out then against HBK and at Wrestlemania in front of 75,000 and millions who decided to pay 55 bucks to watch this ppv.

What is Undertaker now at Wrestlemania 25-0?

move this thread to the fag ground.

" What is Undertaker now at Wrestlemania 25-0? "

16-0

" lol, the poor big show man. They are killing that guy's body..."

Its not what there doing to his body, its what he has is doing to his body. Hes got the same thing that Andre The Giant had. He just recently lost 108 pounds

16-0? I was off just a lil bit