WrestleMania...

"Anyone know if Flair is getting a tribute show tomorrow on RAW?"

Need a speech at least.

they had a tribute last night on the hall of fame induction..Which I feel uber fucking gay knowing..

(room mate watches the shit)

Better to say a room mate's friend. Then you have double insulation.

Its true, he invited a whole nerd stampede over tonight, I sat in here on mma.tv

I think its gay as fuck.

"I sat in here on mma.tv"

Yet, curiously, you did not post for those four hours.

lol...I have posted constantly today, too much even.

I took a shot.

"I think its gay as fuck."

If that's so, mma must be pedophiles. When's the last time someone pulled out due to injury, other than a pec torn off the bone? Broken arm wouldn't even have been mentioned. The Japanese girls put mma guys in this country to shame. I remember Manami Toyota adjusting her broken neck during a match.

There...until next year.

LOL @

"Discover Why The Mixed Martial Arts "Powers That Be" Want King David Dead!!!!"

LOL That site is fucking lame.

I never liked HBK since the screw job he and McMahon did on Brett Hart. Those two slimeballs deserve each other.

Then you have the Moolah, Cyndi Lauper and Wendi Richter double cross.

^^^I recently seen the richter/moolah screw job on wrestlinggonewrong.com.....a great site everyone should check out even if your not a wrestling fan or ever been one. great stuff on there. some sick injuries, and career ending ones also. some of the guys who get seriously hurt in a match, and than finish the match, you have to respect

^^^dammitt I just tried the site(to check out some classic NJPW,AJPW,ECW,EMLL, etc. stuff ), and it said "after a legal battle titan purchased wrestlinggonewrong.com" which means it will prolly suck now.... have to check it out and see

(taken from wrestlinggonewrong)

Stamford, CT - In what CEO Vince McMahon called "an unfortunate but necessary step to protect our WWE heritage from theft and exploitation by competitors," World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. has purchased popular internet video website wrestlinggonewrong.com on Monday.

In less than 24 hours after a video of Vince McMahon botching his March 26, 2001 victory speech over WCW had been posted on the site, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. filed suit against the owners of wrestlinggonewrong.com for copyright infringement.

In a public address, Vince McMahon stated "If you have your own website and you can post videos virtually on any day you wish at any time you wish, why would you post them directly against us? The only logical reason is just that, they were trying to hurt us." The website contained over 8 hours of WWE copyrighted footage including World Wrestling Entertainment?, World Championship Wrestling?, Extreme Championship Wrestling?, World Class Championship Wrestling?, all of which still branded with WWE's logo on the screen.

With a majority of the website's clips belonging to WWE, officials will adapt the site into a one-hour show on WWE 24/7 entitled SportsEntertainmentGoneWrong.com. The new website will launch in May of this year. ------------

---------Fuck vince!! just like not being able to see MMA on youtube anymore, this sucks!