WrestleMania...

LoL @ you. For your information, I didn't order it.

I really don't give a shit what you have to say, quite frankly. I liked the show tonight, I haven't watched wrestling for some time other than here and there but, I was throughly entertained by Wrestle Mania tonight and certainly, am not the only one on this forum who was.

So, suck a dick.

Worst case you kayfabed it. Perfectly acceptable and even admirable.

Yes, all of your friends are on the ProWrestling Forum. Where this thread belongs

It was a OK event and enjoyed the 20 man old time battle royal before the PPV went live. I think I only fell a sleep twice but the chair we got to keep was so stupid. How do you put Big Show and Mayweather on it and not Ric Flair!

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." (Emerson)

By far

Been a long time since I watched regularly, but Wrestlemania was fun.

Dude, nothing wrong with being a wrestling fan-  Not as good as it used to be, but still what it always was in a sense-  a male soap opera.

come out of the closet :)

cm punk!!!!!

great athlete

Lots of great athletes-

Man- I miss Trish Stratus

Gail Kim

That was beyond stiff. I think his boots went over the top instead of hitting the table first.

that was brutal

shawn hit right at the edge of table. Definitely had to injured some ribs there. Im still pissed about mayweather fight. What a joke. It sounded like fans in orlando didn't even knew it ended.

Of course PBF had to go over, but at least it was done in a way so wrestling saved face. Therefore, Show got his shots in, Show trashed his entourage, PBF got pulled out of the ring by his boys and was running away, and he cheated to win. Boxing did not beat wrestling. I'd much rather he have been trashed though.

Did they ever have a WM dark match before like the Battle royal?

I knew Mayweather was going to get the win. That was one of most anticlimatic endings I've seen in a such hype fight in forever. Fans were like WTF just happen? Was Mayweather suppose to be a face? Sounded like the announcers were trying to get him over the face even though crowd booed the shit out of mayweather.

I doubt it since they had a hall of fame show.

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE!!!