Write to Jeremy Jackson

^ in your defense, you only met him once, it's not like you really knew him. i think i saw an old polaroid of you two and it didn't look like you were friends.

I met JJs girlfriend . I swear to God above shes psycho . JJ innocent !

Hong Kong Phooey -  I met JJs girlfriend . I swear to God above shes psycho . JJ innocent !

Well, she did name their baby Nick after Nick Diaz beat Jeremy.

I'll let the legal system sort it out.

Seamus619 - 
Hong Kong Phooey -  I met JJs girlfriend . I swear to God above shes psycho . JJ innocent !

Really?? LOL, that is majorly fucked up.

Funny, I've met and spent a decent amount of time with his ex-girlfriend too over subsequent amounts of time, and she's the far from psycho.

I'll take the approach of letting justice work itself out.

Seamus619 - 

Different ex-girlfriend.

Jeremy is a good dude, he was one of the first people i ever trained with, tons of talent and had his head on straight, unfortunately life has been hard on him, I will be writing a letter for sure, I give him the benefit of the doubt until his case is tried, I hope he comes thru it all an is found innocent

Jason Tornado - Jeremy is a good dude, he was one of the first people i ever trained with, tons of talent and had his head on straight, unfortunately life has been hard on him, I will be writing a letter for sure, I give him the benefit of the doubt until his case is tried, I hope he comes thru it all an is found innocent

Thanks man

so are we just assuming he's innocent, and that we should feel sorry for him b/c he's in jail?

Those are pretty serious offences.

Maybe read the thread.

I read it. That is a truckload of charges to just be bad luck.

mrzipplokk -  I'll let the legal system sort it out.

What part did you not understand ? Maybe we can help you .....................

Mike Valentine -  I read it. That is a truckload of charges to just be bad luck.

He has alot of close friends on here and his mother posts on here. We're just trying to show some support. If you do not wish to partake in it then please feel free not to.

It was also his angry ex-girlfriend.  I'll write him a letter to cheer him up cause I've met him personally, and I'm friends with his mom. When it goes to the jury, I'll respect whatever the decision is.

Would you turn your back on a 'friend' before the trial ? I doubt it, unless you're a scumbag of a friend.

But I'm sure your not.

nostripewhite - I enjoy reading threads about professional fighters being charged with awful crimes.

Anyone who is not in the MMA community would get the 'I hope they fucking kill him' treatment.

MMA Fighter? Oh well, he's a good guy.

But, I will also not say fuck him until a verdict. We know he can't follow rules though.

Well I'd say the difference is that a number of people on this forum know Jeremy, as opposed to someone not in the MMA community. Also, I don't think everyone assumes guilt after an accusation. I think a lot of people thought the Duke LaCrosse team, Kobe Bryant and that Kennedy boy were innocent from the beginning. Then there are those who still think they're guilty after they've been judged innocent.

Realistically, people who post on forums like this are generally over-opinionated, but I don't think there is a reason to think they would assume Jeremy guilty if he wasn't an MMA fighter.

As a fan of Jeremy's, I'd like to think that he's innocent. I don't really know the story behind the accusations. Certainly it's not beyond reason that a woman could be lying about her ex-boyfriend, so I don't think that asking for some support for the guy is beyond reason.

You should know there is no place for reason here.

FieryErmine - 
nostripewhite - I enjoy reading threads about professional fighters being charged with awful crimes.

Anyone who is not in the MMA community would get the 'I hope they fucking kill him' treatment.

MMA Fighter? Oh well, he's a good guy.

But, I will also not say fuck him until a verdict. We know he can't follow rules though.

Well I'd say the difference is that a number of people on this forum know Jeremy, as opposed to someone not in the MMA community. Also, I don't think everyone assumes guilt after an accusation. I think a lot of people thought the Duke LaCrosse team, Kobe Bryant and that Kennedy boy were innocent from the beginning. Then there are those who still think they're guilty after they've been judged innocent.

Realistically, people who post on forums like this are generally over-opinionated, but I don't think there is a reason to think they would assume Jeremy guilty if he wasn't an MMA fighter.

As a fan of Jeremy's, I'd like to think that he's innocent. I don't really know the story behind the accusations. Certainly it's not beyond reason that a woman could be lying about her ex-boyfriend, so I don't think that asking for some support for the guy is beyond reason.

Great Post

We freed two 17 yr old's this summer who spent 6mos in jail for a rape they didn't commit, because she didn't want her boyfriend to dump her when she got caught.

I'm not saying that is what happened here, let the justice system sort it out, but it's not like false accusations never happen.

Have you helped Momita Hay Hay ? Is she following your lead ?