Write to Jeremy Jackson

Hes just rotting day after day

Let's look at both sides:

A) He's innocent and has been wrongly accused. He must be going fucking crazy knowing he's being held on charges he didn't commit and could use the support.

B) He's guilty. He's being punished and probably regrets what he did and is paying his debt to society. Being where he is right now, and if found guilty will probably be for a long time, he can't hurt anyone else. Who am I to judge someone and not forgive a mistake no matter how bad it is. Maybe a letter from some random person will help rehabilitate him.

I'll write him wheather he did it or not.

ttt

ttt

I'll write. Though I don't know really what to say to be honest.

I hope the charges are BS but I was pretty amped when he was on TUF.

Hope everything works out.

here's the reality and the sad truth.

The guy is accused of some truly awful shit. if guilty I hope the guy dies a painful slow death.

HOWEVER. The term 'innocent until proven guilty' is the right thing to listen to. I realize it's just bullshit words to almost everyone, but for WHATEVER reason there are people here supporting him, without knowing him, and not immediately willing to believe the worst.

People can complain about this all they want, but I'll say this, the world would be a better place if this was the norm, and not the exception.

What's with the "assault with a firearm" charge? Any story to that?

mrzipplokk -  It was also his angry ex-girlfriend.  I'll write him a letter to cheer him up cause I've met him personally, and I'm friends with his mom. When it goes to the jury, I'll respect whatever the decision is.

Would you turn your back on a 'friend' before the trial ? I doubt it, unless you're a scumbag of a friend.

But I'm sure your not.

If I thought my "friend" was guilty of rape??? Yeah, I would.  I put child molestation and rape above murder and I think that they should both be capital offenses.

I don't know Jeremy so I can't say that he is either guilty or innocent, but thats a lot of fucking charges for someone to make up and not have a cop or DA put some holes in the stories.  

I will say that IF he is innocent I hope they nail that bitch to the wall for lying, but on the surface, this does not look like a flimsy made up case.

fuck all this noise, Jeremy jackson is being framed!!!!

we need to come to his rescue. Paypal donations for him! who's with me?

Hong Kong Phooey - <b> Have you helped Momita Hay Hay ? Is she following your lead ?</b>

I sent her a LONG list of things to get started on, some she could do, some the attorney would have to do. I trust that she has done her end. I can only hope his attorney has done the same. I live in NY, i wish I didn't live so far away, I'd donate a week of my time to help him out.

Haywood Jablowme - 
Hong Kong Phooey - <b> Have you helped Momita Hay Hay ? Is she following your lead ?</b>

I sent her a LONG list of things to get started on, some she could do, some the attorney would have to do. I trust that she has done her end. I can only hope his attorney has done the same. I live in NY, i wish I didn't live so far away, I'd donate a week of my time to help him out.
Last we talked nobody who is an MMA Promoter on this board helped her or at Major LLC pertaining to this board did anything to help.

I truly feel bad, My bread and butter is defense investigation. I've been doing it over for over 10 years, and I wish I was licensed in CA. What would help is if Momita could email or snail mail me a copy of his paperwork and then I could generate more leads and ideas off of that. Momita should have JJ sign a consent and then I could talk to his attorney.

ttt

Seamus, I'll write to him. Ironically, the first UFC ppv I bought/watched was UFC 44. Jeremy is definitely one of the handful of guys that inspired me to start training.

No idea if he is guilty or not but as far as the charges, they have a way to being stacked up like that if the cops/da want to put someone down.

My best friend had a bad breakup with his gf several years back which lef to a bunch of fights with my friends and her new boyfriends friends.  Typical 19 year old small town shit.  Anyways, the boyfriend and my buddys ex gf drove by my best friend and our other friend and started screaming at them.  My buddys jumped in the car and followed.  They lured my friends to an apartment and my buddy got out and started fighting with the guy when about a dozen fo his buddies ran out from the apartment and beat the crap out of my 2 friends, 12 on 2 or so.  Kicking them on the ground in the head and shit.

My buddies were finally able to get up and drive away, but pretty beat up.  One had a fractured orbital bone.  The cops later came and arrested my best friend at his house, for assault with a deadly weapon and several other charges.  One of the kids had punched and hit the windshield and cut his hand while doing it.  He told the cops my friend tried to run him over and that is how he got cut, which wasnt true.

My buddy did a week in jail, got released on OR, then had to go to several court dates.  In the end, he pleaded guilty to public fighting and illegal lane change and they dropped the other charges.

The hilarious part, in the police report it said my friend wasnt driving, that the girl who was with him drove.  Yet they still charged him for assault with a deadly weapon and then he pleased guilty for illegal lane change even though the police report said the girl was driving.

So why was my buddy so unlucky w/ith all of this?  One of the kids dads was a big wig in the small town.  The same kid even threw a rock through my friends bedroom window (seperate night, same shit) and got glass all over a 4 year old girl who was asleep in the bed.  Luckily she didnt wake up and roll in the glass.  Cops came, arrested him, he assaulted one of the cops, they released him without charges later that night.

Long story I know, but this is jsut one of thousands of stories of how charges can get added/dropped based on shit that has nothing to do with what you actually did.

Yes, yes, you all know him and are like brothers. Doesn't change the fact that he's got a SHIT LOAD of charges against him.

The truth is probably somewhere between what she said, and what he said.

I'm not saying anyone should throw the man under a bus, but there is always a little bit of 'He's a great guy, he couldn't have done this' which I find a little amusing.

Before your panties twist, please remember this is the UG.

TTT

kdawg32086 - Seamus, I'll write to him. Ironically, the first UFC ppv I bought/watched was UFC 44. Jeremy is definitely one of the handful of guys that inspired me to start training.
Thanks Brotha! :-)

Cody at FightTrends -  No idea if he is guilty or not but as far as the charges, they have a way to being stacked up like that if the cops/da want to put someone down.

My best friend had a bad breakup with his gf several years back which lef to a bunch of fights with my friends and her new boyfriends friends.  Typical 19 year old small town shit.  Anyways, the boyfriend and my buddys ex gf drove by my best friend and our other friend and started screaming at them.  My buddys jumped in the car and followed.  They lured my friends to an apartment and my buddy got out and started fighting with the guy when about a dozen fo his buddies ran out from the apartment and beat the crap out of my 2 friends, 12 on 2 or so.  Kicking them on the ground in the head and shit.

My buddies were finally able to get up and drive away, but pretty beat up.  One had a fractured orbital bone.  The cops later came and arrested my best friend at his house, for assault with a deadly weapon and several other charges.  One of the kids had punched and hit the windshield and cut his hand while doing it.  He told the cops my friend tried to run him over and that is how he got cut, which wasnt true.

My buddy did a week in jail, got released on OR, then had to go to several court dates.  In the end, he pleaded guilty to public fighting and illegal lane change and they dropped the other charges.

The hilarious part, in the police report it said my friend wasnt driving, that the girl who was with him drove.  Yet they still charged him for assault with a deadly weapon and then he pleased guilty for illegal lane change even though the police report said the girl was driving.

So why was my buddy so unlucky w/ith all of this?  One of the kids dads was a big wig in the small town.  The same kid even threw a rock through my friends bedroom window (seperate night, same shit) and got glass all over a 4 year old girl who was asleep in the bed.  Luckily she didnt wake up and roll in the glass.  Cops came, arrested him, he assaulted one of the cops, they released him without charges later that night.

Long story I know, but this is jsut one of thousands of stories of how charges can get added/dropped based on shit that has nothing to do with what you actually did.
Stuff like this needs to be kept in mind as well. Alot of this type of stuff happens.