WTF is this crap? Putting Mario on the spot Joe?

lol, that was pretty funny

There's an obvious reason why other sports don't let you interview the refs.

Dude, it's totally justified. I'm glad Joe called him on his bullshit right then and htere - especially with a lot of recent questionable calls with the refs. That was the biggest bullshit calls by a referee I've ever seen in my life, C'MON SON.

How? He called him out for shitty reffing which pretty much all of us would've done

2-3 shots to the back of the head is a point deduction and not reason enough to say that's why he won when it was a flurry of 10-15 strikes

Well done Joe...what Fucking bullshit call Phone Post

Out of Pocket. Going to be really really disappointed if Dana doesn't correct him during the post-fight conference.

How was that a bullshit decision?? If anything he could get it changed to a nc Phone Post

well think about it guys. He wasn't calling out a comission official, he was calling out a UFC employee. They're in brazil.

That being said, it was in very poor taste, and yamasaki held what should have been pretty serious anger.

Mario is the man.

Joe deserves to be fired

How is it unprofessional for the guy whose job it is to dissect the fight and talk to those involved to ask the ref a question about a hugely controversial call?

How gets a talking too! Phone Post

"refs and judges should not be held accountable for anything they do no matter what"

-The UG

It is better than Merchant telling Money Maywether that he would kick his ass if he was younger.

1. Technically, Mario was right. Silva did hit the guy in the back of the head TWICE by my count.
    2. Even if he was wrong, everyone makes mistakes. Being called out in public in front of a hostile crowd is NOT COOL and completely unprofessional.
    3. It's not Joe's fuckin job to call ANYONE out. He's a commentator, he needs to commentate, not give his personal opinion and call out refs.
Reed Rothchild - I see nothing wrong with what Joe did.... Mario fucked up and Joe called his ass on it Phone Post

Agreed. That simple. Phone Post

Good job calling out a bad call Joe. Fuck all these bitches saying other wise!

You can't ignore that there were at least two questionable shots there. Should be a NC IMO...

Authority Figure - Out of Pocket. Going to be really really disappointed if Dana doesn't correct him during the post-fight conference.

Never happens.

Dana will NEVER oppose Joe.

EVER.

Joe is one of few with immunity. Phone Post

Was brilliant. Glad Rogan did that. Terrible dq. Phone Post

GBDazzler - He was right bout time someone put shitty decisions on blast. Nice one joe.

This Phone Post

Cbass - 
Darup - Joe deserves to be fired

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

Love the UG