WTF Shogun... why not sidestep the takedown???

stevekt - 

lol, the waving of the hands after he clears the ropes never fails to make me die laughing

Just for the hell of it

"Well fuck..."- Ben Askren Phone Post

Rudi - 

"Well fuck..."- Ben Askren Phone Post

fucking LOL!! and VTFU

haha

I'm petitioning Keith Kizer right now to ban side-stepping in the Unified Rules for the sake of keeping fights competitive. If you don't want the sport ruined by the abuse of this mystical secret art, the lot of you would do well to join me. I only pray we aren't too late. Phone Post 3.0

thebigsexybeast - Since we all knew what Chael is going to do, Shogun should have just threw a knee, right as Chael went in for a takedown... na better yet, Shogun should have just punched him on the chin and knocked him out. what a dumbass Shogun is. sarcasm Phone Post
Did you even read the OP?! Fucking sidestep, kneeing is rediculous, and 90 degree diffrence than side step.

Side stepping has been part of many sports for a long time. Runners in baseball have practiced it to get a lead on the bases, football players use it to find the best place to be during the snap, and the Cha Cha Slide had many people letting their dance arsenal reach a peak.

Shogun with 6 month Cha Cha Slide training = No Can Defend TDD Phone Post 3.0

Shoulda given him the tombstone Phone Post 3.0

The sidestep is the most underutilized move in mma imo

Uppercut, IMO.

kanotoa - Allistar should have just blocked that kick too, you know just put is hands up. Phone Post
Sidestep works better I hear. Phone Post 3.0

Ansari -

Bwahaha
OP's epic fail Phone Post 3.0

As if a side step will do anything.

Everyone knows the counter to Chael's power double is the flying inverted armbar headkick Phone Post

Do you even sidestep bro? Phone Post 3.0

GSP is trane in side step. 

Work in progess.

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2013/5/29/prancercise-whit-bkgr.gif

Shoguns new wrestling coach.

I'm mobile. If my blue brethren could lend a hand. Phone Post 3.0

Now the Cole Konrad thread makes sense. It still isn't any good, but at least I know what they were trying to do. Personally I think the side step is flawed. I do front flips over my opponents when they shoot doubles. Works like a charm. Phone Post 3.0