WTF Shogun... why not sidestep the takedown???

) But of course I have no close contact
) So what she is doin' I can only guess
) And now Miss Mona
) She's a blemish on the face of that good town
) I am takin' certain steps here
) Someone somewhere's gonna have to close her down
Can you believe that man?
Is that a yes or a no?
That's a possible maybe.
) Ooh, I love to dance a little sidestep
) Now they see me, now they don't, I've come and gone
) And ooh, I love to sweep around the wide step
) Cut a little swath and lead the people on
) Ooh, I love to dance a little sidestep
) Ooh, I love to sweep around the wide step
) Cut a little swath and lead the people on

JStrongMMA - 

OP is right. If you time the side step properly and change levels to execute a drop toe hold you will win 100% of your fights against wrestlers. It's a full proof way to go undefeated in the UFC. Phone Post

mikerobmma -
JStrongMMA -  OP is right. If you time the side step properly and change levels to execute a drop toe hold you will win 100% of your fights against wrestlers. It's a full proof way to go undefeated in the UFC. Phone Post

Any questions?

If Shogun would have studied some of Raven's techniques, he would have not been taken down or caught in that guillotine. Phone Post

^^^

True Story. And Shogun would have handled Sonnen's silly little mind games with ease.

JStrongMMA -
mikerobmma -
JStrongMMA -  OP is right. If you time the side step properly and change levels to execute a drop toe hold you will win 100% of your fights against wrestlers. It's a full proof way to go undefeated in the UFC. Phone Post

Any questions?

If Shogun would have studied some of Raven's techniques, he would have not been taken down or caught in that guillotine. Phone Post

Goldbergs spear was better than Chael's double. Take note UFC fighters, this is how you trane Phone Post

XIITT_JBASS -
JStrongMMA -
mikerobmma -

Any questions?

Goldbergs spear was better than Chael's double. Take note UFC fighters, this is how you trane Phone Post

That's a good point. No one matched the intensity and explosiveness of Bill's spear. If only one was able to master the art of the sunset flip. Better yet, a REAL grappler in the UFC would simply schoolboy his opponent for 3/5 rounds. Phone Post

I was the goalkeeper in a soccer/football match, today.During a penalty kick I, proudly, sidestepped the incoming ball, but people got mad.

WTF?!

Ttt for mix6aplix Phone Post

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6764/sidestep.jpg

Why didn't Trayvon just side step Zimmerman?

WHY? Phone Post

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6764/sidestep.jpg

Damn! So late for the party but this thread made my day today!! Phone Post 3.0

Donoghue88 - http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6764/sidestep.jpg

Phone Post

The Mammoth - Why didn't Trayvon just side step Zimmerman?

WHY? Phone Post
Haha, oh my. Phone Post 3.0

gotta drill, drill, drill the old school techniques..

shogun is probably too young to remember ...

True story. Phone Post 3.0

crocop sidesteps the takedown:

One of my students told me today, "There was a fight this morning and the assistant principle got punched in the face!"

Without thinking, I blurted out "He should have just sidestepped it."

I got blank stares in return. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

crocop sidesteps the takedown:

It does have Croation roots, the side step. Fuck going to Thailand to train, its Croatia where the next level is at Phone Post 3.0

DatSpider - I was the goalkeeper in a soccer/football match, today.During a penalty kick I, proudly, sidestepped the incoming ball, but people got mad.

WTF?!

Obviously they don't trane. Good job though on your side step Phone Post 3.0