WTF Shogun... why not sidestep the takedown???

LOL op obviously never been in fight himself. Hahahaga.... u need to takagori gomi after the 360 combo flash...not the level 3 one tho Phone Post

We've all gotten enough enjoyment out of this that I think it's time to start voting OP up. People will be quoting him for years. Phone Post

In all honesty, some knee's from Shogun would have been nice. You're not going to prevent Sonnen from taking you down, so make him pay on his way in. Phone Post

UGCTT croy_00 - 

In all honesty, some knee's from Shogun would have been nice. You're not going to prevent Sonnen from taking you down, so make him pay on his way in. Phone Post

Really?

Sidestep bro-none can defend

UGCTT croy_00 - 

Really?

Sidestep bro-none can defend

6 months side step training

HandsomeTopTeam - 6 months side step training

Read the OP, sidestepping requires NO training bro

Knew I should have subbed this thread earlier. This is gold. Phone Post 3.0

Seats Taken -
DatSpider -
Seats Taken - Shogun just read this, face palmed himself and went "my god! It's so obvious! Why didn't I just side step!"

Wandi just read read this and called Dana up and took the fight. OP unlocked the key to beating Chael for him.

Just sidestep for the win. Phone Post 3.0

You had think so, wouldn't you?

No,no,no.Don't underestimate Chael Sonnen. Surely, he will not make the same mistake twice. Wand will need OP's advanced couch-training.
My god. You're right. Chael is probably going to start sidestepping to counter the sidestep defense. Phone Post 3.0
It's going to look like two people awkwardly trying to walk around each other on the sidewalk. Phone Post 3.0

El Ninja - Shogun is a legend and all-time great but his body (knees) have been through the meat grinder. No mobility. Phone Post 3.0

Horse Shit! the competition got better!!!!!!!!!!!

:) can't believe I missed this until now Phone Post 3.0

OP clearly doesn't trane UFC. Otherwise, he'd know that a pro wrestling leapfrog is the best way to avoid a takedown.

fighting is a lot like being the matador in a bull fight

Ch1ef - We've all gotten enough enjoyment out of this that I think it's time to start voting OP up. People will be quoting him for years. Phone Post
I agree Phone Post 3.0

Can Jack Slack break down the side step in MMA please? Phone Post 3.0

That OP isn't coming back to this thread is he? lol

MITman2k - 

That OP isn't coming back to this thread is he? lol

"Every little side step I make....will beat Chael Sonnen."-Bobie Brown

Last night in BJJ class the instructor wanted to pair me up with the gym beast.

I side stepped off the mat and avoided him. Phone Post 3.0

One does not simply Side-Step into Mordor

OP is right. If you time the side step properly and change levels to execute a drop toe hold you will win 100% of your fights against wrestlers. It's a full proof way to go undefeated in the UFC. Phone Post