WTF!!!

Bad stoppage. McMann fell, sure.....but it wasn't even a head shot, sure a liver shot is a horrible blue But geeze Herb.. She was trying to get up. Phone Post 3.0

For a championship fight too Phone Post 3.0

She was trying to get up?? Did you even watch it? Phone Post 3.0

Jason - She was trying to get up?? Did you even watch it? Phone Post 3.0
Well... She was... Phone Post 3.0

Pure shit Phone Post 3.0

Yep Herbs been slipping up lately. Phone Post 3.0

Good thing we didn't have that stoppage in the Browne overeem fight, Ronda was beastin tho Phone Post 3.0

LOL she was most definitely trying to get up. Phone Post 3.0

They gave her not even 3 seconds to recover... In a championship fight... Lol really Phone Post 3.0

McMann didn't protest the stoppage at all. Phone Post 3.0

Herb lets Waldburger take 355346366355 punches to the face but stops the championship fight at the first sign of trouble. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, were you watching it? Phone Post 3.0

Chest Rockwell - McMann didn't protest the stoppage at all. Phone Post 3.0
I think she might be a little to classy to do that. She seemed pretty gracious after that call. Phone Post 3.0

horrible

Jason - She was trying to get up?? Did you even watch it? Phone Post 3.0

Did you smart guy ?? 

MARC BULGER - 
Yes, she was stop lying. Let's see the loser get more bruises than the winner lol, after all its a fight. Phone Post

she was getting up when herb dean was already there and ronda stopped, yes, she was getting up then

He gave her less than a second to stand up. Did you happen to see the fight? I'm being literal, less than one second. Phone Post 3.0

Jason -
MARC BULGER - 
Yes, she was stop lying. Let's see the loser get more bruises than the winner lol, after all its a fight. Phone Post

she was getting up when herb dean was already there and ronda stopped, yes, she was getting up then

Lol.. Come on, guy. Phone Post 3.0

Davy - They gave her not even 3 seconds to recover... In a championship fight... Lol really Phone Post 3.0
3 seconds? In slow mo maybe. I timed it from when she fell til he waved it, led than a second. Maybe a half sec. Phone Post 3.0

Jason - 
MARC BULGER - 

exactly this... some people really dont have a clue? i think peoples dislike for rousey is clouding their logic a little too much