WTF!!!

JerodR - It's interesting how easy it is to get up once the ref stops the fight. Sarah was on all fours, not defending herself while Ronda was beating in her. Even if he let it go a bit longer do you really think Sarah is going to comeback against Ronda when on the bottom being punched? No way. When it goes to the ground that is Ronda's world especially if she is on top. That fight was over. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha just funny. She was almost beat to death by that onslaught. Thank god herb stepped in to save her just before the second punch missed like the first. Phone Post 3.0

I am a professional ref. It was a good stoppage, She dropped and made zero attempt to protect herself while being hit in the head. She was paralyzed. Only after it was stopped did she go for the leg. As confirmation, check her post-fight interview. 

It baffles me how anyone can defend the stoppage. You have to give a conscious fighter time to show you something. Hell say "show me something". I think it was pretty clear that Rhonda's size advantage was a little too much for mcmann, but that stoppage sucked. Also it was pretty clear that mcmann thought it was too early by her context, but is too classy to say it. Lim not taking from rousey. That wAs a beautiful performance. Just a bad stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - Herb lets Waldburger take 355346366355 punches to the face but stops the championship fight at the first sign of trouble. Phone Post 3.0
Lol pretty much this.. and I like Herb a lot. I would have like to see the McMann fight play out Phone Post 3.0

That idiot has been doing this for years, he's ruined more fights than any other ref with his early stoppages. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

I am a professional ref. It was a good stoppage, She dropped and made zero attempt to protect herself while being hit in the head. She was paralyzed. Only after it was stopped did she go for the leg. As confirmation, check her post-fight interview. 

This

Maybe 1st I've agreed with Kirik! Phone Post 3.0

holy shit these mods suck

Kirik -

Then I really have no interest in watching this sport. If that was a "good" stoppage. I'll tune into something that concludes. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

She was flash paralyzed for a second at most. Phone Post 3.0

She was flat when Herb started to move in.

She was getting up by the time he stopped it.

IMO it shows Herb moved in at the first sign of trouble without really assessing situation.

Still a lame stoppage.

BuddyRevell -

She starts getting up pretty much exactly when Herb steps in.

Funny how she starts getting up after Herb stops Rhonda's right arm from punching her in the face! Its like Taylor-Chavez. You don't let a fighter who's taking unanswered shots take even more because they "might" recover in a few seconds. Phone Post 3.0

She didn't try to get up until herb stepped in lol it's easy to get up when the other fighter backs off and stops punching you Phone Post 3.0

Herb was a bit early but not excessively early. He could have given Sara a few more seconds but Ronda was finishing her no matter what. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ stopping the fight there in a CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT and not stopping the Browne/Reem fight