XFL CHAMPS WHO'S NEXT

HERE ARE A LIST OF THE XFL CHAMPS AND WHO DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD FIGHT NEXT

125 LEWIS MCKENZIE COULD FIGHT ANYONE IN THE TOP 50 IN THE WORLD. BUT TO BE HONEST I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM FIGHT CARSON "LIL KIMBO" GAINEY ALL HIS FIGHTS HAVE BEEN @ 135 BUT HE IS A REALLY GOOD FIGHTER @ 125 LEVEL.

135 SHANE HOWELL, THIS KID IS EXCITING TO WATCH. HE COULD HAVE A REMATCH WITH TIM ELLIOT, OR ANOTHER FIGHT WITH MCKENZIE FOR MY MENTAL WELL BEING. BUT RYAN BENOIT, OR ANY OTHER GOOD 135ER WOULD BE GOOD.

145 NATE MURDOCK, I CAN ONLY THINK OF 1 GUY IN THE AREA WHO DESERVES A SHOT. JEREMY SPOON

155 DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE CHAMP IS. SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE

170 JOE CHRISTOPHER AWAITS THE WINNER OF THE DYLAN SMITH MARCIO NAVARRO 2 FIGHT

185 TREY HOUSTON COULD FIGHT JAMES HEAD, BILL ALBRECHT, OR LAMONT STAFFORD AFTER A TUNE UP FIGHT

205 WHO IS THE CHAMP?

HVY GARY FRAZIER WAS INJUSRED IN HIS LAST FIGHT OUTSIDE OF THE XFL SO HE HASNT BEEN SEEN IN A WHILE. BUT HE IS READY TO GO NOW. WHO IS GOOD @ HEAVY WEIGHT THESE DAYS?

MAN AJ, YOU ALMOST ALWAYS KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. BUT EVERYONE HAS BAD NIGHTS. AND CHAD IS MUCH IMPROVED IN HIS STAND UP. TO BE HONEST THE SHOT DROPPED HIM BUT THE STOPPAGE WAS EARLY IMO. BUT IF THATS THE CASE LET HIM FIGHT JAMES HEAD, HE WILL BE MORE THAN ENOGH OF A CHALLANGE FOR TREY

Spoon is probably the best next opponent but i can promise you one thing ill be working my ass off to get in the mix. So consider this an open challenge to anyone

Looks like Larry was in the same typing class with Jimmy.

I know Joey Gorzenski has fought at 185 before and if he still does so that might be interesting

damn! im not sure about the guthrie fight, i wasnt there but head and leonhardt are legit. both would most likely beat trey in the first rd too.

have you ever seen head fight, that guy is a really good fighter. he is on the level of jared hess who most definatly would beat trei in the first rd. he is a stud.

bill is still relevent in the oklahoma mma scene, i know he has a few losses but he is training @ fit nhb in albequrque and is improving, he just got clipped the other night, it happens to everyone.

by the way bills last 5 submission wins were armbars

You should also put Jerad Spoon in at 135, he has already beat Howell once, and I'm sure a rematch would be a good one as Shane comes to fight. I sent a couple of emails to DAC already about getting Jeremy in there but I got no response.

scott, im sure it will happen with jeremy vs nate. it will be a month or 2 before he will be asked to defend and this is a very interesting fight.

and yes i forgot about the shane howell vs jerod spoon fight but 2 this point a rematch might be in order too

LARRY SROCK - AND CHAD IS MUCH IMPROVED IN HIS STAND UP. TO BE HONEST THE SHOT DROPPED HIM BUT THE STOPPAGE WAS EARLY IMO.

Chad just got back from training in Thailand. He fought and won 2 Thai Boxing matches while there (matched against Europeans).

pcuzz - 

Chad just got back from training in Thailand. He fought and won 2 Thai Boxing matches while there (matched against Europeans).

He fought a couple of Kazakhs and they can't fight for shit. Haven't you seen Borat?

James Head is REALLY good and has the possibility to crush anybody in the state not already with a bigger promotion. I have never even met him and am in no way associated with James Head. I have heard really good things about him from people who have trained with him whose opinion I greatly respect...

Randy Marsh -  James Head is REALLY good and has the possibility to crush anybody in the state not already with a bigger promotion. I have never even met him and am in no way associated with James Head. I have heard really good things about him from people who have trained with him whose opinion I greatly respect...

this is all just my humble opinion!!!

james is really good, i think he would be the new xfl middleweight champ. also christopher clark, and if i ca get lamont a tune up fight he would be a serious threat too

good point sir, maybe you are right. he survives a 3 minute rd maybe but im telling you this guy is on jered hess' level. maybe not better but on that level.

oh and by the way, chads stand up was great, great timing good head movement, came in to strike, had no intention on grappling

Last I remembered Rudy had 205lb strap but then Trey beat him at a catch weight. 155--> Carson had it for awhile until the Kenny Giddens fight, but then Kenny never defended it for the XFL, or they might not have given it to him since the fight sorta fell under the Strikeforce banner

Well I would like to see John cottrell fight whoever is the champ @ 55.

JC is a tough guy...he could give anyone a hard fight

he was supposed to fight kyle bradley last weekend but he pulled out, said he wanted a more sure win. then it was scott oshaunesey but he hurt his knee. so we had to leave him home. its a shame too jc is a blast on burbon street