XFO 12: Miller, Fiordirosa win

When Tommy Lee origanally declined to fight Matt Fiordirosa, he said he was taking a year off to get married. That year isn't offically over, but it would be great to see him come back. 3 Gilbert Grappling guys in a row, wow, now that's entertainment!

I am excited to come back and fight. The future wife is going to allow me to fight now. I hope to be back in Nov. or December sometime. I was actually scheduled to fight this weekend in Indy, but the guy backed out so it does not look like I am fighting now.

Tommy

PS--That was a great show this weekend at the XFO

I Love You Tommy......

xoxoxo

TTT for Tommys wife letting him do stuff!!!!

Congrats to Omar Choudhury for moving up a weight class and still kicking ass. And congrats to Polish Dave as well.

Why is no one talking about the Justin McElfresh fight? That was so bloody and the dude passed the F out in his triangle. Good fight... gross... but a good fight none the less.

Great show and great night of fights.

Canariofalante. Congrats on your win. I see you have a green name now. Wish I would of known that was you fighting. I would of bought you one of our great tasting American beers afterwards. I was able to talk to Sammy for a few. You always have some interesting posts would of been cool to hang out a minute or two. Eithter way looking foward to Tommy getting back in the cage and reclaim his title.

Congrats Mark & Chase both of them fought their asses off.

I was there, had a great time. The main event was an awesome match, fast paced. Congrats to everyone who competed. - Christian

get tommy lee and jay estrada there green names!

Writeup on the show is on Sherdog... it was nice to get them out to a Midwest show... Greg Savage said he was definitely impressed.

TTT.
For Tommy's wife "Allowing" him take out the trash, clean the house and cook too...

Thanks Jay, I could swear I introduced myself when you were talking to Sam. If I'm mistaken, I apologize. I'm sure I'll be back in the area in the future, next round is on me.

You probably did but I didn't know you were the famous Canariofalante.

Probably more infamous than famous

congrats to all!

great job matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jay how are you?

ttt

Tommy,

Did you have your computer privileges taken away???

Tommy can not type when eating

Ha. You guys all suck for picking on me

I can only pick on you over the internet..