XFO 12: Miller, Fiordirosa win

Gongrats to Fiodirosa for winning the fight. Regardless of the scoring, the fight was very close. Rounds 1 & 2 could have gone either way. The sub ATTEMPS were the difference in those rounds. Chase learned many valuable lessons in that fight, and will come back even stronger. I GAURANTEE! Lack of ring experience was the cause for many of Chase's mistakes. Both fighters fought very well. TTT for Chase Beebe and Matt Fiodarosa. The fans got to see two really talented young fighter fight their hearts out.

WAR Canario!!!

stfu jitsu, not bad against markham for my first fight. I was supposed to fight Brandon Adamson that night, but the show got cancelled in St. Charles on Saturday and he had to go back home. The show went on the next day on short notice at the Lakemore where alot of XFO's are held. in the end I gave up 30lbs to Markham and got knocked out, but it was still an awesome day.

Bolger, I remember that fight. Your the man for stepping up like that! Someone get this guy a green name

TBidness

anyone have contact info or email for Mark Miller?? used to train with him a LONG time ago and wanted to say what's up....

mike nelson

nice cant win them all but good luck on all your future fights any comming up i saw your fight in xfo trials with the guy from combat do. never would have guessed it was the tattoo guy though!

ttt for the rematch or tommy lee comming to take his belt back!

i was at the show and it was awesome to be at.

jeff and monte put on a top nothc show and the fans in attendance and the ones who get the dvd are truly entertained.

cant wait for the next xfo

ttt

The next XFO is scheduled for November 11th at the brand new Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates. This will be the largest mma event to ever be held in Chicagoland area. I can't wait!!!!

I'll hit up the next one, if I'm in town that weekend.

It was a great fight and I would like to congratulate Matt on the win....I am very proud of Chase and we are looking forward to be asked back to the XFO by Monte,Jeff and Dan...And I know Chase would love the rematch...Thank you to those of you who supported him that night, he is a great kid with a ton of talent and he is very much wanting to learn more about the sport...And I am truly looking forward to working with him for a very long time....

Chad

Chase will be back for sure! He's tough as hell. I'm sure those good looking promoters Monte, Jeff, and Dan will have him back. In fact I know we will! Give me a call Chad, I've got some shows coming up, I'd love to have Chase on the card.

Dan

cry tough is ? Wow, I didnt know...It was great seeing you this weekend and I had a great time....It would have been better if my guy got the win but you know, he will be back...I will call you in a minute my friend...Chad

I had no problem with the booing, mostly cause I kicked ass and the crowd had no choice but to cheer. You better believe I'm playing the heel next XFO. The boos pump you up more than cheers ever will.

ya I learned alot from both of those fights, and I am all for seeing tommy lee come back looking for his belt, because it's not official sort of until he does defend it himself.

ttt for the XFO

Congrats to Mark Miller on his 1st Title. That is one more Title for Gilbert Grappling. What's up with that team.

ttt

Was anyone taking pics at the event???

I know Greg Savage from Sherdog was there, but I don't know if they were taking pics.

ttt

if were lucky tommy lee comes back.