XFO CHEATS WORST CHEATERS EVER!!!

yes that was hilarous, and papa shnopke(horrible spelled) his wife caught the shorts.

"can we all at least agree that the most offensive part of the evening was when Kerry Schall took off his shorts and was wearing those velvet speedo's?"

Thanks Tim for the nightmare I'll have tonite.

S T F U !

Randy Erickson, how the hell are you? it's just not the same going to the Ironheart and not seeing your awe inspiring face.

I'm good Tim. Work has me all over the world now days. I try to stay up with all the latest troll news but sometimes I can't get to a pc for periods of time.

well said jeff!!!

i went to XFO back in august and drove 6 plus hours from canada to watch it and was very impressed with the show.

ttt for XFO

Regardless of the scoring in Jeff's fight since I don't know how the rules/scoring work in the XFO vs. other orgs., it was a GREAT SHOW. Excellent choice for a venue and plenty of action packed fights that got better as the night went on. I was with 10 people and we all had a good time and thought we got our money's worth.

Not to mention all the "extra-curricular" entertainment throughout the night such as the Terry Martin / Clay Guida drama, the strip club girls who often mistakenly walked around the ring with the next round marker after someone won, or the guy who was more drunk than anyone I've ever seen and was taken off in a stretcher during Jeff's fight to a standing ovation.

All in all I had a great time and I'll be looking forward to the next XFO which is hopefully at the Sears Center again.

How big was the crowd ????

the crowd was pretty big. it's hard to gauge cus the venue was very big and sections were closed off.

My guess would be 3,000? Pretty much the middle sections were filled from top to bottom, but the surrounding sections were empty. I thought it was a good turnout, but I don't pay the expenses :)

Chris McDaniels (Bob's opponent) has faught in my show before. I know Chris pretty well. He's a very, very green fighter, just starting, but a pretty strong kid. He's basically a weight lifter. A week ago he called me and asked me to corner for him. (alot of people thought i should have cornered for him, because Bob's and I's past) I didn't feel right about cornering for McDaniels. Shittttt, after everything i hear that went on at the XFO I might not be here today, if i would have accepted to corner for the kid. My ass might have been in a body bag, from the mexican mafia. j/k LOL.. Props to Bob for stepping in the Cage and giving it his all.

"I reccomended a long time ago that the judges be announced at the fighters meetings. This way if you had a problem with the judges they could be changed if there is a LEGIT reason. All title fights should have the judges and ref. negotiated prior to the event by both camps and the promotion."

This is a recipe for the most biased judging ever. The last people who should be choosing the judges are the fighters camps.

was it just me or did the employess at the sears center look like they were twelve years old.

man, looks like a lot of people there. At least 5000 or more.

exactly jason, expecially cause you know all to well the b.s from web warriors i was hooked on your threads a couple of months back when you and master bob were going at it. I would just like to add that after that fight last night if jason and bob fought it would have ended bad for bob. I put some photos up on another thread master bob ko'd if you weren't there last night.

Jeff is a great guy I met him while he was cutting weight for a fight in Utah and even though he was grumpy from cutting he still took the time to talk to me and was very cool.

Also after all of the UFC everyone gets on her and complains that they don?t do anything about fence grabbing. Now that XFO does and it affected the out come of the fight all of these people are shitting monkeys over it. Maybe if this happens at more shows the fighters will stop grabbing the fence and acting like it?s an accident.

I heard Curran lost but was given the dec. I also heard that all his guys were calling Justin Robbins a pussy and telling him he was a b**ch when he was comeing to the cage. If that is true, it was uncalled for. What about J. Guida punching holes in walls and flipping over tables? Sounds like a great time.

Curran won the first round, 2nd was close, and he lost the 3rd i was told. His opponent got points taken away for fouls. So, with all that considered, sounds like Curran actually did win the fight.

Matt F. is very good. Justin Robbins needs to be fighting at 135 pounds, and with the right connections and management could possibly do good in Japan, at 135. Fighting in the USA at 135 pounds sucks with no future, in my opinion.

isn't that were you started jason?