XFO CHEATS WORST CHEATERS EVER!!!

NHB26, Curran guys would never show disrespect to another opponent like that. You can't always control what they fans say. I would use one of the words you used to describe Justin Robbins and that's one tough SOB! He's a good fighter and he'll be back, for sure. ttt to all 36 of the fighters that competed last night!

RANDY ERICKSON, there was just over 4,000 tickets sold. A pretty good attendence for the first attempt at a larger venue.

I didn't see his opponent go to the mic and say "I thought I won, but, I know I did 3 illegal things to do it!" STFU-jitsu. I am sorry, I was only there 4 part of the show, and I heard that Curran lost, but, who wants to win by doing 3 illegal things? Especially a kick to the balls? Ouch!!

chenry, yep

ttt

You are right, you can't control what the fans say. I was just told that they were currans guys. I've always respected Curran and thought of him as a nice guy and great fighter. I just hope his next show the security does their job and not let shit get out of hand (which happens from time to time). I wasn't there so I can't say who should have won his fight. If there were points taken then he probably deserved the W. Good job to all. Jason what's up man? YOu cant call anybody anymore or what? I'm back training what's up with ya' bro?

I was there and would say curran won. if he won the first two rounds and raph got a point taken away then it was 29-27 curran. you could also say he won the first round, had a draw in the second and lost the third. so with a point deduction that is 29-28 for curran again. raph definetly did not win all three and fouled throughout the fight(and it didn't seem intentional)and one judge scored a draw for the whole thing(I don't see how that one adds up)it was that close and it was up to the judges who I agree with. There is no reason to cry like a little baby about it, that was a battle and a deserved win so get over it.

alot of the people yelling at robbins had Sunshine shirts on.

I remember commenting to the person next to me that if Matt would have seen it he would have told them all to STFU.

i was hanging out along the fence where the fighters would head out and i didn't hear anybody talking shit on my end.

Seemed to me that Rafael was fighting Jeff, the Ref, the Judges, the Chicago fans o yea and the promotion its self just my 2 cents. They need to do that fight again in the big show. Great fight I would have given it to Rafael

even if you give raph two rounds, he was still deducted wich makes it 28-28 a draw. if they fought in the big show it would be different because they be fighting the same rules and not fouling for kicking a downed fighter or elbows and what not. raph maybe would have been upkicked under those rules,(you never know) and the ref sucked anyway, I remember him standing them up when in the second when jeff was ground and pounding raph and scoring. jeff won that fight

whatever guys, it's all over.
no favors are played because it's "my show". I sell tickets, I help plan. I don't pay judges or tell people what to decide. That's so fucked up. I have been fighting 10years and if I wanted to guarantee my victory I would have brought in a nobody to kick the shit out of. I won round 1 clearly. Round 2 (at worst for me would be a draw), Round 3 was Clearly Raphs. I took a lot of damage. He was holding the cage, punching down and the ref warned him. Enough was enough according to him so he deducted a point. That made it a draw for round 3. Raph was throwing hard kicks, but I was landing some very hard punches. Raph has a steel face! I have agreed to a rematch someday at another show, but now is time to heal and fulfill other commitments. I make the official announcemnt after the fight saying I hate winning close fights like that and "raph won", but take into consideration the illegal kick that seriously injured my shin and affected my performance. Fuck, I just fight. I have had way worse calls against me in the past. We all have these types of fights on our records. ON the note about my team talking shit. I have 300 + students. Some are new, some aren't close to me at all. I apologize if some of them say things during the fights when beer is flowing. It's uncalled for, but everyone here knows that my fighters are humble, classy and professional. They play by the rules and represent what I believe in.
peace
ttt

I suppose you could argue rules are rules... but the leg kick when Jeff was down was not an intentional foul to get an advan. Raphi was a little unclear on that one. The low blow was unintentional and a foul none the less. When people are moving and kicking the legs that stuff sometimes happens. For people arguing that the point for fouls played into Jeff winning... do the math. All that point did was change the outcome from a split decision to a majority decision. After the deduction the scores were 29-29, 29-27, 29-27. I think the biggest disappointment was the fact the ref didn't allow anyone to work from above a downed fighter. When one fighter was down the ref would not allow the other to stand at all. I don't understand that in the least. He forced them to either be completely down or completely up. That makes it very difficult to work gnp or pass guard.

TTT

TTT

Think of the fans this way...When you go into someones elses backyard in football or any sport, fans are going to boo you and say shit. No big deal. When you go in someone's backyard as a fighter, fighting their superstar in that division for the belt, your not going to be that liked, and should expect the worst. Who really cares what the fans say. you still gotta fight. As a fighter, you can feed off of this. Jeff sure can't control the fans. After all, they bought their own tickets and should be able to verbably say what they want. I'm sure Robbins didn't care much.

TTT

I'd like to say that Jeff has been fighting for a very long time and has fought in many different organizations. Being a fighter means learning the rules for that fight with that organization. Whether the illegal kicks were intentional or not defeats the purpose. JEff controlled himself and does on other shows when the rules change. You have to be responsible when you fight in other shows that could have different rules. It's all the fighters job to control themselves and only fight the fight. Also, as far as standing them up. When you are the main event, you are expected more than any other fight to keep the action going. If at any given time there is less than what is expected, the ref will stand it up. Don't you people watch UFC? Why does everyone want to gang up on Jeff or the XFO? Rules are rules and you have to follow them. And regardless of what the judges did, give Jeff credit were credit is due. He spoke and took nothing away from Raphael. He handled it with pure class. That's all he could do.

BJJwife, No doubt Jeff handled that fight with as much class as he could. I don't think to many people are upset with Jeff over the way the judges saw the fight. As far as your comment about the stand ups... there was not a moment of that fight that wasn't overflowing with action.