Liles over gassaway
Mcdaniels over schirmer

2 fights left

spellman over hayes

TTT

Goin into rnd 3 of curran v asuncao... I have it 1-1

Did canran Packeco fight 145?

TTT

Curran over assuncao. Worst decision ever almost.

ttt for more discriptive breakdown

I'm on my phone... ill type it up @ home after the bar

Fuck! Gassaway lost?! Damn! How was the Martin-Guida fight? How did Master Bob look? And holy shi!!! How did Alonzo Spellman win?????

Thanks in advance

horrrrrrrrayyyyyyyyyyyy Justin McKelfresh and Kerry Schall

gassaway choked out via rear naked the martin guida fight was awesome started out with an illealge blow by martin that opened a cut on guida's forhead. Then 18 seconds in the second round martin ko'd guida pretty bad then almost clay when he jumped over the cage, terry started throwing punches on clay. master bob was looking good but half way through round one it all went bad he fell victim to a reversal and then a pretty brutal ko. he was out for almost a minute. unfortunate.

WTF!???! Terry started swinging at Clay??? Wow... What about Spellman? How did he beat Herc? How'd he look?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the next photos are of master bobs fight you will see how bad it ended.

appreciate it.

how did spellman look? Does he have potential?

Yeah, how did the ex-Bear look?