xfo short results so far

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

not very good, you could tell it was his first fight. round one was ok decent form. but after that both guys gassed bad. second and third round was just two huge black guys pushing each other around the cage, if spellman's cardio gets better he may have potential.

thanks

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

cool pics. So Spellman might have a little potential huh

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

it was really hard to judge just because he was so gassed. If his opponent was just a little fresh he could have ko'd him cause his hands were low jaw wide open and head straight up. on the other hand he did defend a decent arm bar attempt and a couple of sloppy rear-nakeds.

here is the only two pics of spellman fight sorry these pics arent the best.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

xfo stole that win from rafael

calm down, where you that guys he was yelling at after the fight?

yeah, i didn't understand the point being taken away. maybe cus he was already warned for an illegal strike or something.

who's intro was that?

jeff's from my digital camera.

How was the 160lbs. amature guy???

Dan asked me to fight him.....but there's no way I can get to 160 without being half-dead with dry mouth:P

how did the 160lbs. amature guy do???
did he compete?

One judge scored the curran fight a draw... which is how I saw it... 28-28

The other two had it 29-27 Curran.... which in no way happened.... Jeff admitted after the fight... even tho Assuncao was dirty... he took the fight. 29-27 isnt a score I could see possible and I fucking love jeff curran.

Overall... the card was super solid.

Ill type up an overall type thing tomorrow when Im not under the influence of booze.

Thanks to everyone who came out to support one of the biggest chicago area events around.

Great win Donnie!!!

what do you mean Assuncao was dirty? He just fought for me at ROF and was one of the most honest and professional fighters ever to have been in my organization.

Curran is a good friend as well. I wish I could have been there at this event.

WOW! Big win for Donnie Liles. cool.