xfo short results so far

preliminary bouts.

camrann pacheco v.s jason wagner, pacheco wins 3rd rnd tko.

sean najm v.s steve johnson, najm wins unanimous decision.

jon slaten v.s russ janka , janka wins 19 sec tko (very impresive young man)

jay little v.s art guerrero, little wins 2nd rnd tko.

chris barbeau v.s cal ferry, ferry wins unanimous decision.

tony rook v.s mike stumpf, stumpf wins via rnc rnd 1.

main card

geza kalman v.s kerry scall, schall wins via front choke rnd 1

norm alexander v.s nate mohrwins , mohr wins via tko rnd 2.

josh taibl v.s mike marrello, marrello wins via rnc rnd1 (impressive pro debut).

jon hosman v.s mustafe hussaini,  majority draw.

kenny nyquist v.s ryan williams, williams wins via tko rnd 1.

jason guida v.s terry martin, martin wins via brutal ko rnd 3.

title fights

ron fields v.s justin mcelfresh, mcelfresh wins via armbar rnd 1.

justin robbins v.s matt fiordirosa, fiordirosa wins via rnc rnd 1.

main events

donnie liles v.s brian gassaway, liles wins via rnc rnd 1.

chris mcdaniel v.s bob shirmer, mcdaniel wins via ko rnd 1. (schirmer is a warrior)

antoine hays v.s alonzo spellman, spellman wins unanimous decision.

raphael assunca v.s jeff curran, curran wins majority decision

i am almost positive i have all of them correct due to the fact i was sober.

so if there is a mistake i apologize.

great night of fights at a great venue. it was a treat to attend. i hope every one had a great time as i did!

chris

looks like a good night of fights

I dont really remember... not a quote from me but a quote from the cage... something abt a shin and getting shoved or something... not sure.

I have never seen Raphael fight before and that guys kicks are tremendous. I felt them from the crowd.

the first round of raph vs curran could have been considered dirty cus raph delivered an accidental kick to the groin and kicked jeff's leg while he was down.

kicking a downed opponent in Illinois is illegal whether it be the to the head, body, or legs. i think that it's a stupid rule but it's still a rule.

30-29 for Raphael, 29-28 for Curran, 29-28 for Curran, which would of made it a split decision. With the 1 point deduction made it 29-29, 29-27, 29-27 a majority decision. All in all a great night of fights, I think 18 fights is just way too many. The fights started around 7:45 (a little late) and ended after midnight, with only 2 intermissions. What a long night. Good Times though.

U guys are taking me the wrong way. There were 3 rule infrafctions, thats all I was getting at,.

Mouth...How did Liles look??

I heard Curran got kicked in the nuts real bad in the 1st. Then lost the second. Got kicked illegally on the ground in the shin. He then went 4 a takedown and his opponents held on to the fence. Sounds like this guy cheated a little. No disrespect at all to him, but, ur not going to get three rule infractions against Curran and get a decision. In all honesty, it sounds like he beat himself.

I also heard that Jeff was being very classy about it on the mic. He was saying that he felt he lost and so on. So what's w/ all the bashing, give the guy a break.

TTT Liles looked great that new team he's training with is paying off.

When will videos be available?

Well said, Gabe.

TTT

VERY impressive venue and a great night of fights! Kerry was hilarious in his post-fight thong! Had a blast - Christian