XXXtreme Impact .TJ Dec 28th

Most of the card is together and the rest will be done this weekend ....Should be an incredible show....Hope the southern Cal folks support it ,,we worked hard to get these guys all on the card ...Chuck Liddell ,Josh Thomson,and other pro fighters will be in attendace as will the SD Chargers who we want supporting MMA along with their fans we hope to bring on board ................

Sean Sherk v Charles Diaz(Taylor)as some know him by

Mike Van Arsdale v Steve Sage

Paul Buentello v Vince Lucero

Gerald Strebendt v Carlos Ortega

Thomas Denny v Esparza

Brian Ebersole v Shane Tate

Hanibal Adolpho v Gabe Rivas

Shannon Ritch v Mike Seal

John Fitch v TBA

Reggie Cardinial V TBA

2 more fights to be added .......

Will be an exciting event we want to continue doing with everybody in Southern Cals support.......

Ticket info at El Foro box office (619)734-2333 or 559-994-9002 .......epicimpact@hotmail.com........martinmccubbin@yahoo.com

Very nice- I know there was alot of work that
went into this, on short notice-
GREAT JOB~!

TTT For MMA in TJ~!
Shannon "The Cannon"

This will be a good one ........

Good card, and good luck on the event

Hey Shannon can you call me ASAP ...I need a fax number from you .......

Good luck to Gerald..This event looks to be the best ever thrown in Mexico..VIP seating, supposed to be some Chargers there, box seating available

TTT

TTT

great card for a classy promotion.good luck to all my teammates and friends.martin is going to do a great job and really help out the sport.all fighters will want to be a part of this first class show in the future.good luck to my boys. jeff bedard

TTT for Epicpromotions

ttt

ttt - Great Card

Sean Sherk by TKO

VanArsdale by TKO

Buentello by TKO

Strebendt by rear naked choke

Denny by TKO

Fitch by brutal KO.

And TTT for Jeff Bedard!!!

I saw you fight in Atlanta dude and you were bad ass!! When are you fighting again??

Kazper I have been working a lot on my Flying Triangle and Flying Arm Locks.

I predict one of those if I can.

Or brutal K.O.

I predict a bad ass show .......

Hey Jeff ,,appreciate the kind words .....Sorry my personal phone call returns are horrible lately I been so overwhelmed by everything Ive barely had time to talk to my family ......Hope youre hands are better and ready to punch holes through people again .......Hope all is well and I will talk to you soon ......

I hope you have your ticket to Vegas for the UFC ,,I know how much you hate that place.....

ttt

ttt for epicpromtions in Mexico

ttt

ttt